Yahoo live epic fun

Lollipop_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
i dunno what the deal is with Lolli. Today she referenced her roommate, and neighbors multiple times. And denied it being a parental thing when we asked.
My roommate=Savana.
Not going to get into details but she had a mess up with her ex, he kicked her out and she moved in with me. Furthermore, my neighbors are shitface drunks. She used to be my neighbor so that part could be confusing. My dad letting her stay wasn"t really consensual. We basically forced him to say yes and it was the spur of the moment kind of thing. But now that she is here I get to go out and have a life along with some scissoring action. Sweet.

Arakkis

N00b
Lollipop said:
Hi! It"s Lolli.
Jesus, Tyen.

kegkilla said:
have you seen this post, captain cockface?

mouth off to me like that again and you"ll have the distinct pleasure of me showing up at the front door of your shanty with a bottle of mad dog in one hand and a tire iron in the other.

ttyl,

kegkilla
kegkilla said:
listen taquito, i"m not sure where our government currently stands on the immigration issue but if you speak out of line like that again i will gladly come over there and drag you back across the border myself.

with love,

kegkilla

Vehn_foh

shitlord
Lollipop said:
My roommate=Savana.
Not going to get into details but she had a mess up with her ex, he kicked her out and she moved in with me. Furthermore, my neighbors are shitface drunks. She used to be my neighbor so that part could be confusing. My dad letting her stay wasn"t really consensual. We basically forced him to say yes and it was the spur of the moment kind of thing. But now that she is here I get to go out and have a life along with some scissoring action. Sweet.
SCISSOR ME TIMBERS LOLLI

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
As long as the random pets you guys bring home are taken care of and stay in this thread I think the world will be at peace.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
listen taquito, i"m not sure where our government currently stands on the immigration issue but if you speak out of line like that again i will gladly come over there and drag you back across the border myself.

with love,

kegkilla
ooh, no you got me. Let them take me somewhere where i have only visited once when i was 20 years old over 10 years ago. yay!

I dont even know why they let your ass post here still. Comedy i guess.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
few people in channel says theres a 30 min vid of her getting herself off on ylive.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if i said i saw a hot sweedish girl on here today that i really want to fuck would that make me a big hypocrite?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
if i said i saw a hot sweedish girl on here today that i really want to fuck would that make me a big hypocrite?
welcome to the light my child

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
she shouted a bunch that she was 19.

She was pretty funny. Bitched one guy out hardcore for snorting something on his webcam. totally went off on him for being a druggy.