Yahoo live epic fun

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
She"s the crazy bitch who was rubbing her period blood all over herself a while back. Fuck that chick.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
I"m scared for life, It"s definitely her. She looks anorexic or something now though...used to have some chub.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
no diff chick i believe
She has been around forever, i don"t remember period blood rubbing, i know she was mentioned a bunch earlier in the thread when we all started going there.

She has had a truckload of aliases.

She was the one wearing the EFG mask, wearing the nazi armband. I know that was posted in the thread.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
As long as these guys are around to vid/screen cap play as much as you want. Unless the whores are working on your time they aren"t worth it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
so she"s been there since her trip, never went back to UK???

def looks better without the Garth hair.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mini_Miik said:
2 months now

i miss my old fringe : (
Damn people smuggling foreigners over to our country. If you stay any long you"ll be illegal!!!!!!!

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
had to post this guy

LIVE: 100dayscam.com

website is 100dayscam.com obviously

basically is going to broadcast 24/7 for 100 days and expects people to paypal him donations to go towards his college funds

as if any fucking retard will do that anyway but also the fact this loser has failed to be on cam all the time, and only broadcasted ONCE throughout the weekend

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Hey you never know. Some people will paypal money to fuck a chick over the net via Yahoo Live, so I"m pretty sure some people will paypal money to pay someones college.