Your Movies of the Year list

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I saw Beasts of No Nation, thought about putting it in my list but I just don't know how I feel about it.
See, there are movies that I think are amazing but would probably never watch a second time. BoNN would be one of those. Just too much.

Same with Monster's Ball, Precious, and Dear Zachary.

There are others that aren't obviously depressing movies, but I can't think of any atm.

khorum

Murder Apologist
The ending was fairly redemptive tho. It's actually one of the few Cormac McCarthy books that actually has a happy ending... and it's one of his bleakest ones.

spronk

FPS noob
nah, not enough cucks and SJWs to be accurate oscar predictors

there is zero chance of martian or mad max winning the oscar, its going to be spotlight - the movie about brave journalists fighting the church and pedo priests.

if you want to win an oscar in 2016 make a movie about black teenage kids in hoodies being gunned down by cops, automatic winner

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its either going to be Spotlight or Brooklyn. Finely watched Big short and would definitely put it in my top 10

khorum

Murder Apologist
nah, not enough cucks and SJWs to be accurate oscar predictors

there is zero chance of martian or mad max winning the oscar, its going to be spotlight - the movie about brave journalists fighting the church and pedo priests.

if you want to win an oscar in 2016 make a movie about black teenage kids in hoodies being gunned down by cops, automatic winner
The Danish Girl or Brooklyn wins the cuckfag awards this year.