Zombee Apocalypse Incoming.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Gavinrad is just mad that my shit was so much funnier than his. You'll get your shot, Gav. Keep tryin'!

tad10

Elisha Dushku
The Bpocalypse has spread...

To Bumblebees and England...

Bee colony collapse viruses spreading to bumblebees - latimes.com

Infectious diseases linked to the colony collapse of honeybees appear to be spreading among wild bumblebees that pollinate crops worldwide, dealing a potential double blow to agriculture, according to a new study.

Studies at 26 sites in England found that 1 in 5 bees suffered from deformed wing virus, which can ground and eventually kill the insects, according to a report published online Wednesday in the journal Nature.

More than a third of the honeybees were infected, and about 11% of the bumblebees carried the virus ? figures that researchers called highly conservative. Evidence of another deadly parasite, the Nocema ceranae microspore, was less prevalent.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why are you posting articles from the Liberal LameStream Media. I thought you guys didn't believe anything that came from the MSM? I'm not pulling this outta my ass, I've seen the bumper stickers you people put on your SUV's. Or do you just cherry pick the articles that conform to your narrow worldview and disregard the rest?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Or do you just cherry pick the articles that conform to your narrow worldview and disregard the rest?
Isn't that what everyone does? Including you?

Also what does this have to do with the Bpocalypse? Get that political shit out of here

Quaid

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_60627.jpg