ZyyzYzzy and the Future of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldbased

> Than U
Is his time up? It has been 3ish days since the fall of Rome on Sunday. Where he be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Is his time up? It has been 3ish days since the fall of Rome on Sunday. Where he be.

He was banned yesterday at 1:51am. He'll be unbanned whenever anyone gives a shit after Thursday at 1:51am.

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That don't sound right. Are you sure his timer didn't reset when the forums did?

#Justice4zyyz

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, pretty sure he was banned before the server issues that night.

Also, Noodle should be banned for openly disagreeing with an admin statement.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Woot! Ignoring an admin works.

a.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He posted private communications from the report center in order to argue about moderation in public.

Why the fuck am I wasting time arguing with a man that shits with the toilet seat up?

You're not arguing anything, you are explaining yourself. Huge difference. If you hadn't lied to this committee to begin with, this would be over. Do you need the court stenographer to read back your opening remarks?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Real talk, you moderated this community before. It's a bunch of 30 aNd 40 year old dudes that either 1) need a safe space or 2) need to constantly push boundaries. I think there's like 5 members that don't fall into those two and are normal people.

Real talk. If it's 5 out of 1500 users, then I don't think you understand what the word normal means.

kudos

<Banned>
I wish people fought this hard against that faggot Tarrant back on Rerolled. I don't think anyone mentioned any of his bannings.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wish people fought this hard against that faggot Tarrant back on Rerolled. I don't think anyone mentioned any of his bannings.
I remember a lot of complaints about him as Amod. It just didn't matter to Draegan and the staff. Grown-up section was not referred to as his personal fiefdom for no reason.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03s post was nice and Gerbils answer was weak as fuck. I side with the crazy piss christian this time.

Well, AngryGerbil AngryGerbil doesn't have the power of Christ behind his posts. So, there is that!

• 3Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

@Tarrant was a huge faggot in the moderation forum too over there.

Total piece of shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You all better watch your mouths or Tarrant's going to show up and clothesline you down some stairs.

• 3Worf

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You're not arguing anything, you are explaining yourself. Huge difference. If you hadn't lied to this committee to begin with, this would be over. Do you need the court stenographer to read back your opening remarks?
Hoss Hoss has been removed from the staff for violation of the code of conduct.

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.