2023 AssHat Voting round 3

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Chukzombi gets it while you're having trouble with it here bro. Plus, aggressive campaigning? PFFT. There's only one person here who figured out the surest way to get asshat votes, and that's Mudcrush. You're a tourist, a half-asshat at best if we're talking campaign effort here compared to those who have won the crown before and some of the other contestants this year.
Watching Chris beat him in the finals for the ultimate humiliation will be woth it.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If you think some boomer in a fedora with thrift store socks, antique pocket watch, who calls himself unironically "pappi", "gets it" then i dont know what to tell ya. he hasnt been "getting" anything since Laverne and Shirley went off the air.

LMAO Imagine using Chukzombi's opinions as a benchmark of whats entertaining or not. Just go read the Movie forum.
And yet, if you win the Asshat contest, your opinion will be orders of magnitude less credible. Even getting to the final four isn't good at all and should be avoided like 13th century plague rats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
its embarassing, they just grabbed the first thing they saw on image search

View attachment 499798
Well, we've all seen the level of effort Dirk has put into this contest so far, so it's not surprising. I'm pretty sure he spent more time googling for that picture than he did on this year's contest.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And yet, if you win the Asshat contest, your opinion will be orders of magnitude less credible. Even getting to the final four isn't good at all and should be avoided like 13th century plague rats.
I'm actually taking your contest and making it fun by turning the win into a joke. No one will care what you think or zombi thinks about it because you don't understand your audience or your product.

You want to make it interesting and get people to nominate, post, vote, etc but you do everything to actively discourage participation. Shitty trophies, stale rules, boring system, a competition where winning is a negative so it actively discourages people from.getting engaged. It's a snoozefest. You have your audience so disengaged you couldn't even get enough nominees to make brackets.

If it wasn't me campaigning to win this thing out of boredom, you'd literally have nothing here. You'd end up arguing who's the biggest asshole: mudcrush or chris. Wow feel the excitement

• 1Dislike
  • 1Harrow
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Star Trek Spock GIF

Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - No UFO spotting camping trips for you

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Still insists the LVPD didn't fuck up the Massacre investigation

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Flipped a coin

Tuco vs. Foler - Flipped a coin

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Flipped a coin

Mist vs. Kirun - See above

wormie vs. lurkingdirk -
Steve Martin Bird GIF

Chris vs. RobXIII - Cement shoes

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Star Trek Spock GIF

Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - No UFO spotting camping trips for you

Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Still insists the LVPD didn't fuck up the Massacre investigation

Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Flipped a coin

Tuco vs. Foler - Flipped a coin

Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - Flipped a coin

Mist vs. Kirun - See above
wormie vs. lurkingdirk -
Steve Martin Bird GIF

Chris vs. RobXIII - Cement shoes

Thank you for your vote

• 1Quality Calories

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Araysar vs. Lightning Lord Rule - We have to get serious with the voting now. The worst thing about this bracket is that Araysar and Foler cannot compete in the finals, because the Spiderman pointing at Spiderman memes would have been amazing.
Ambiturner vs. Lanx - Wins it for his edgelord schtick.
Pharmakos vs. Boozecube - Booze's typical posting style may get stale but it is not usually Asshat material.
Tuco vs. Foler - No balls will be seen, aside from the black ones hitting Foler's chin.
Mr. Sox vs. BrutulTM - For the Covid thread historical activity alone, you deserve at least a year as Asshat.
Mist vs. Kirun - Another black-pill edgelord tiresome schtick.
wormie vs. lurkingdirk - Because the Israel thread has become the garbage heap of this board, and you take it very, very seriously.
Chris vs. RobXIII - Chris has continuously come up against opponents highly deserving of the title. He has had, without question, the hardest path to the Asshat title, and for that alone, aside from being the worst poster on this board since I joined, deserves to win. I would like to contribute to his campaign in any way possible. I am going to ballet harvest and voting-box stuff and mail in ballot like a sonofabitch.

Good enough.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chukzombi gets it while you're having trouble with it here bro. Plus, aggressive campaigning? PFFT. There's only one person here who figured out the surest way to get asshat votes, and that's Mudcrush. You're a tourist, a half-asshat at best if we're talking campaign effort here compared to those who have won the crown before and some of the other contestants this year.
campaigning for Asshat is the most Asshat thing an Asshat can do. its like some pretty white girl getting herself knocked up by the most violent hood nog just to strike back at her parents.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
We have to get serious with the voting now. The worst thing about this bracket is that Araysar and Foler cannot compete in the finals, because the Spiderman pointing at Spiderman memes would have been amazing.
Alterations can and have been made in the spirit of competition. But both want it and thus neither should get it.

• 1Seriously?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Alterations can and have been made in the spirit of competition. But both want it and thus neither should get it.

It's too bad the finals can't be foler vs his alt eraser. Then dirk could just call the whole thing off for the year and not post the final voting thread.

There could be consolation prize for the second place winner. Like maybe an avatar of putin getting buttfucked by Muhammed.

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you think some boomer in a fedora with thrift store socks, antique pocket watch, who calls himself unironically "pappi", "gets it" then i dont know what to tell ya. he hasnt been "getting" anything since Laverne and Shirley went off the air.

LMAO Imagine using Chukzombi's opinions as a benchmark of whats entertaining or not. Just go read the Movie forum.
Ok, but how's the Facebook "buzz" surrounding Chuks opinion?

• 2Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
campaigning for Asshat is the most Asshat thing an Asshat can do. its like some pretty white girl getting herself knocked up by the most violent hood nog just to strike back at her parents.

Go ahead and take this analogy to it's logical conclusion. If a nominee is a "white girl" then how does it relate to them if they are NOT actively trying to win it?

Lightning Fast
Go ahead and take this analogy to it's logical conclusion. If a nominee is a "white girl" then how does it relate to them if they are NOT actively trying to win it?
It's more like rape.

In this analogy, you're trying to stick it to your rapist by pretending to enjoy it.
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's more like rape.

In this analogy, you're trying to stick it to your rapist by pretending to enjoy it.
giphy.gif
Lol and there you have it.

This contest is just a rape fantasy for you and dirk and you wonder why you can't get more than 50 people interested in it

• 1Cringe
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lightning Fast

This contest is just a rape fantasy for you and dirk and you wonder why you can't get more than 50 people interested in it
Yes, the Asshat medal is a mark of shame and people shouldn't want to receive it, like a rape.

You've cracked the code, Turing.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

I never knew about this, so make that 51

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yes, the Asshat medal is a mark of shame and people shouldn't want to receive it, like a rape.

You've cracked the code, Turing.
Just like anything else in life, any threat that is welcomed loses it's power.

You're like Joe Biden threatening to come and take my guns.

I'm rendering your contest meaningless this year and possibly for all years after. I'm gonna win this award and then roll into every thread handing out Asshat stamps of approval, rating posts on Asshat scale, forming an Asshat crew. I'm gonna do this all year and make it that people will actually want to do Asshat shit and be asshats.

All I wanted was a fun avatar, but you chose to be boring, dull and lame and left me no choice

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this contest stirs up so much drama. every year people think its a big joke until they realize it might actually be them that has to wear an ass of shame upon their head.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users