2023 AssHat Voting round 3

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Just like anything else in life, any threat that is welcomed loses it's power.

You're like Joe Biden threatening to come and take my guns.

I'm rendering your contest meaningless this year and possibly for all years after. I'm gonna win this award and then roll into every thread handing out Asshat stamps of approval, rating posts on Asshat scale, forming an Asshat crew. I'm gonna do this all year and make it that people will actually want to do Asshat shit and be asshats.

All I wanted was a fun avatar, but you chose to be boring, dull and lame and left me no choice
I highly doubt that's going to happen because you seriously underestimate how annoying that kind of thing can be to people but even if it does, so what?
More content and engagement for the site is a win for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I'm rendering your contest meaningless this year and possibly for all years after. I'm gonna win this award and then roll into every thread handing out Asshat stamps of approval, rating posts on Asshat scale, forming an Asshat crew. I'm gonna do this all year and make it that people will actually want to do Asshat shit and be asshats.

All I wanted was a fun avatar, but you chose to be boring, dull and lame and left me no choice

How is me handing you your ass next round supposed to accomplish anything?

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How is me handing you your ass next round supposed to accomplish anything?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande

If Joe Biden comes to take your guns, like most Americans, you wouldn't do shit and hand them over.

He already stole an election and you didn't do shit.

Little known fact but you are allowed guns in the UK, we just choose not to because everyone having them is retarded. I have a friend with a shotgun and enjoy going shooting.

• 3Moron
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
If Joe Biden comes to take your guns, like most Americans, you wouldn't do shit and hand them over.

He already stole an election and you didn't do shit.

Little known fact but you are allowed guns in the UK, we just choose not to because everyone having them is retarded. I have a friend with a shotgun and enjoy going shooting.

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule btw this is your top rape target (rapee?). This is your top contender if it wasn't for me.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Salty

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow. Chris Chris coming out of the woodwork and wrecking Araysar Araysar 's shit isn't something anyone saw coming
Blows my mind that I voted for Brexit, have been consistently pro-Trump, consistently anti-SJW and anti-Tranny but somehow I'm a "liberal" and can't post in the #gamergate thread anymore because I think that the untermensh killing each other in Ukraine is funny.

You all went soft.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule btw this is your top rape target (rapee?). This is your top contender if it wasn't for me.
You can't let Chris have anything can you? I mean he doesn't have much, being British and handicapped and all but you can't let him even enjoy the simple things of which he's capable.

You're just petty.

• 2Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
too much campaigning in this thread by multiple parties - it's a true menage de twat

• 1Rimshot
  • 1Like