Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Valid point! Double the size, double the pixels = more $$ to make.

And probably harder to make good looking armor. Either look like a spiked dumpster, or more scantily clad like Lizzo (dumpster fire).

I've been impressed with necro looks and cosmetics even if the chick is a bit too skinny and could use a bit more boob.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Barb build. EZ mode farming with this. There's also an OP Bash build that is better single target DPS.

Let me chug this potion that kills everything and not say anything about it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Let me chug this potion that kills everything and not say anything about it
D4 and D4 streamers only exist to keep each other employed. Devs make laughably OP builds and season mechanics to cloak the fact that the game has no depth, streamers coo and jerk off to it, then 90% of the players are done with it in a week. The only thing that really changes is the number after Season.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
D4 and D4 streamers only exist to keep each other employed. Devs make laughably OP builds and season mechanics to cloak the fact that the game has no depth, streamers coo and jerk off to it, then 90% of the players are done with it in a week. The only thing that really changes is the number after Season.
Yeah if somehow they would take a POE approach to endgame it would have a lot longer retention per season IMO. (Granted, I know POE took years to get there, but the D4 combat does feel good.) Just sucks there's nothing to do once you max level and kill all the "uber" bosses once.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It’s basically D3 now. Some of you guys are expecting to much from a failure company of dykes fags American Inventors queers and morons. The fact that they shit the bed so hard with so many amazing IPs is as impressive as it is sad. They took this pile of steaming shit and reverted it to Diablo 3 which is about the best fucking move they could possibly make from a team of talentless hacks.

The game is shallow we’ve been over this. You pick a build and ass blast demons and very easily gear up, then end game is now (the pits) “greater rifts” and grinding for ancient gear (greater affix).

it’s the same fucking thing, they took the team still working on D3 seasons let them do D4 and pulled this turd from the toilet bowl, polished it up and put it back on your plate to eat again.

It’s piss easy this season but a fun enough way to burn a couple of weeks, it’s not PoE it never will be Blizzard even in its prime was never that kind of company.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I wonder what class is meta this season.

lel.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So, I kinda figured out my mana issue w Werenado. You have to use trample w the extra skill tree for cooldown and mana.

However, trample seems bugged bc sometimes it will randomly not reset the cooldown when I trample 20 mobs.

Anyone run into that? Is there some random cd I’m not taking into account?

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah if somehow they would take a POE approach to endgame it would have a lot longer retention per season IMO. (Granted, I know POE took years to get there, but the D4 combat does feel good.) Just sucks there's nothing to do once you max level and kill all the "uber" bosses once.
Even though the game itself is roughly on par with D3 shortly after the AH deletion the gold costs make the game not worth playing at all past early endgame at this point. No one outside of streamers and tranny autists is going to work the equivalent of a 9-5 just to pay to upgrade one item. That's not even taking into account how easy it is to brick your perfect drops with tempering, run enchanting costs up to ~10M because certain affixes (fuck you CDR) are like 100x more rare than others while stats like int are almost guaranteed to waste one of the two slots every single roll, or have to reset masterwork and do it all again to the tune of 60M or so because RNGesus bent you over. They decreased the cost of material conversions by 99% but that was the least of the problems; now drop everything else by like 90% and it'd be a good start.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

Vorph

Yeah, that's what I meant about one thing being decreased by 99%, which is a good change but it speaks more to just how retarded the people designing the game were in thinking it was ok in the first place. And it's still the least of the problems, I mean at least there were ways around that gold sink before the patch. Masterworking and enchanting costs are far worse problems.

Personally I hate tempering the most even though it doesn't even cost gold. Probably because I learned to always do it first, and almost without fail it will brick every 'perfect' item I find.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think what has happened is they started working on this itemization patch so long ago that nothing that got changed in the game since they started on itemization was also changed in the version they were working on, certainly seems that way

Burns

And probably harder to make good looking armor. Either look like a spiked dumpster, or more scantily clad like Lizzo (dumpster fire).

I've been impressed with necro looks and cosmetics even if the chick is a bit too skinny and could use a bit more boob.
Don't be a mangina and you wont have to look at a fat lizzo. Instead you get to look like a portly Bear Claw:
2024-05-20 11.34.31 cdn.quotesgram.com 5d26019e1f4c.png

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Don't be a mangina and you wont have to look at a fat lizzo. Instead you get to look like a portly Bear Claw:
View attachment 529532

If my options are boobs on a female identifying body type and man boobs like that tub of lard druid, I'll pick type 2 body every time. Hard enough looking at these ugly character models, no point in looking at a fat ass, too.

• 1Pathetic

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
certain affixes (fuck you CDR) are like 100x more rare than others

This is always a strange and dumb move. I almost get it for certain types, like if they want plus skill number to be more rare. But for what should be equal odds on the same type is dumb. I bricked 4 wands in a row trying for the shadow direct damage proc. Then got a low roll, so bricked 2 more before getting another low roll. Maybe it was just very bad luck, but it certainly feels like one of many bugs or strange design decisions.

• 1Like

Vorph

This is always a strange and dumb move. I almost get it for certain types, like if they want plus skill number to be more rare. But for what should be equal odds on the same type is dumb. I bricked 4 wands in a row trying for the shadow direct damage proc. Then got a low roll, so bricked 2 more before getting another low roll. Maybe it was just very bad luck, but it certainly feels like one of many bugs or strange design decisions.
Whatever the reason for it, you learn fast that if you want an item with +levels to a skill, CDR, or even attack speed then you'd better find the item with that affix on it and just roll the easy shit. Trying to get a necro amulet with +2 Hellbent Commander and CDR on it so you can roll something "easy" like crit chance or %int onto the third slot is super fun.

• 1Solidarity

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Got a nice drop, would have been perfect if life/sec was armor. Got both my tempers, max life, and just missed the 45% max for decrep size. Dropped with 3 greater affixes. First real nice drop (almost BiS for build)

Noice.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users