Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I will see the faithful in the land of blood and snow

For the rest of you, more Asmongold vids about your regret purchases.
I think he is wearing his beanie wrong... Like it's on the back of his head. Totally immersion breaking could not focus on the "game".

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sorry to hear it man. We will let you know how the newly textured zone and atmospheric effects are.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Bicycle Oops GIF by RETROFUNK

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Another ban wave has plagued onr EQ servers. I got to thinking I am sure it is going to happen to Pantheon and AOC. No big company can stop it. How many devs have been fired for dups and hacks/exploits? what is VR and AOC's plan to combat this? You might see another SOX cast soon...

Steven was a known RMTer on AA and the VR has worked for peanuts for years. I am sure they are chomping at the bit to get some real money soon.
I would be surprised to see VR charging people $15 a month while they play a certain number of days every new chapter for 3 or 4 zones. $15 gives them alpha access despite their pledge package

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Beagling
  • 1Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Another ban wave has plagued onr EQ servers. I got to thinking I am sure it is going to happen to Pantheon and AOC. No big company can stop it. How many devs have been fired for dups and hacks/explio0ts? what is VR and AOC's plan to combat this? you might see another SOX cast soon...

welcome back big dog. We thought we were never going to get the soxcast

now with you returned it’s all but a certainty.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Another ban wave has plagued onr EQ servers. I got to thinking I am sure it is going to happen to Pantheon and AOC. No big company can stop it. How many devs have been fired for dups and hacks/exploits? what is VR and AOC's plan to combat this? You might see another SOX cast soon...

Steven was a known RMTer on AA and the VR has worked for peanuts for years. I am sure they are chomping at the bit to get some real money soon.
I would be surprised to see VR charging people $15 a month while they play a certain number of days every new chapter for 3 or 4 zones. $15 gives them alpha access despite their pledge package
I thought you quit?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have pressing matters right now with the lawyers. i have hired one of the best personal injury lawyers in the state

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Welcome back, you were missed!

Wheelchair GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

If the frivolous lawsuit does not work out, try to kick another door with your other foot but harder so you go beyond charcoal and into diamond - then you can seek foot diamond to fund pantheon

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
As much as I would like to talk about it. I can't because it breaks a lot of major laws. I am not talking about the code violations. For the most part, I keep to myself. I pay my rent on time. I am a good rentable tenant. I do not have any major issues, drugs, or a criminal history. Unfortunately, I fell on a sunny day, down a flight of steps wearing my ortho gear. Shit happens. I repeatedly asked the landlord to bring the property up to code because I had concerns about my safety. He repeatedly resisted my requests. I am happy in my new place. Better neighborhoods and better people. I do worry about my neighbor blowing up the house from a meth lab explosion. Independence is notorious for the shit.

I live in an area now in Kansas City where you can walk your dogs freely. There are a couple of people on the forums who have reached out to me privately about some things that are none of their business. Right, Adam? I am sorry to be quick to judge if I am wrong. I am beginning to understand why some people choose to be dishonest like the Pantheon staff to hide things. I could never be a streamer. I am too forthcoming and honest. I would be stalked. In the event something happens to me let this will be a record.

I think the landlord may have bugged my old apartment. He was a real weasel to me. Maybe that's why I was a real dick to everyone else. People take being nice as a weakness.

I am done talking about it. I am dealing with a wide range of emotions right now after losing my foot and being in a wheelchair. Sorry if I come across as being hard i.e. difficult.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As much as I would like to talk about it. I can't because it breaks a lot of major laws. I am not talking about the code violations. For the most part, I keep to myself. I pay my rent on time. I am a good rentable tenant. I do not have any major issues, drugs, or a criminal history. Unfortunately, I fell on a sunny day, down a flight of steps wearing my ortho gear. Shit happens. I repeatedly asked the landlord to bring the property up to code because I had concerns about my safety. He repeatedly resisted my requests. I am happy in my new place. Better neighborhoods and better people. I do worry about my neighbor blowing up the house from a meth lab explosion. Independence is notorious for the shit.

I live in an area now in Kansas City where you can walk your dogs freely. There are a couple of people on the forums who have reached out to me privately about some things that are none of their business. Right, Adam? I am sorry to be quick to judge if I am wrong. I am beginning to understand why some people choose to be dishonest like the Pantheon staff to hide things. I could never be a streamer. I am too forthcoming and honest. I would be stalked. In the event something happens to me let this will be a record.

I think the landlord may have bugged my old apartment. He was a real weasel to me. Maybe that's why I was a real dick to everyone else. People take being nice as a weakness.

I am done talking about it. I am dealing with a wide range of emotions right now after losing my foot and being in a wheelchair. Sorry if I come across as being hard i.e. difficult.
When's your next quit?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You're probably right, people bug apartments all the time. Check places they wont think of you to check, like in the shower or anywhere you have to jump to get to.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
As much as I would like to talk about it. I can't because it breaks a lot of major laws.

I do not have any major issues.

In the event something happens to me let this will be a record.

I think the landlord may have bugged my old apartment.

cleaned that up for you- we want to help you shine

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>

I will see the faithful in the land of blood and snow

For the rest of you, more Asmongold vids about your regret purchases.
It’s amazing. The climate system is truly innovative

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
Ok, I did an all nighter with my lawyers.

We are still not sure if I can get two weeks of champion access, per six week season, by paying a subscription of $15 per month, as per this link, or if that is outdated and I need to pay a one-time $250 (or $50 per month for 6 months) for Pathfinder's pledge, which will give me champion access and 3 months of subscription time (at release, I assume). Presumably still having to pay for the game itself, in case it gets released? This last option also includes a buddy Code for additional digital download, which will give a buddy... some kind of access? I dunno.

But we will get to the bottom of this thing.
The easiest thing to do is to just keep giving them money to guarantee your access

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
VR has not made any promises that they will guarantee anything. They have said they will make a conscious effort to see if everything is done. They would never release the game because the tax bill will be due. They owe CAL FTB a lot of money.

• 1Slow