Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What are you referring to? I'm being serious I honestly have no idea.

Nirgon always talks shit on blizzard but he's actually played wow more than anyone else in this thread. Probably by a lot. He drops insider references and shit that none of us get because we aren't actually wow fanbois like he was(/is) and he assumes everyone else must be.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon always talks shit on blizzard but he's actually played wow more than anyone else in this thread. Probably by a lot. He drops insider references and shit that none of us get because we aren't actually wow fanbois like he was(/is) and he assumes everyone else must be.

Not even close and I at least have enough of a spine to stick to my principles and drop Blizzard

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Ice Slip GIF by ViralHog

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
As far as Joco stadiums, until the 2031 season the Chiefs are here at Arrowhead. Under Laura Kelly as governor Kansas has been kicking ass. It's been a secret for KC as an up-and-coming city for years. We are 7 to 9 hours to 4 major cities in the Midwest from four different directions. Sprint and the phone network are here. Property valves are cheap for right now. The only thing that has hurt JOCO is the reputation of being the Wild West-"Dot" county. Crime is high there like Downtown KC, JoCo is where all the yuppies and old money live. Football is a poor man's sport. For example, look at Cleveland or Baltimore- common hard-working blue collared people-who like BBQ and drinking beer. Joco is a better city for Pickleball or Tennis. Joco has no men's shelters. KCMO has the World Cup in two years.

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Been doing a little raiding. Loving it so far

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My little brother died Saturday from a heart attack. He was 49 and View attachment 529593left behind a gf and her two kids,

Attachments

• 443699229_10226084623882040_6739782398804276114_n.jpg
    443699229_10226084623882040_6739782398804276114_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 37
  • 4Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
As gamers we are brothers in arms, aren't we? Trust me you do not want to be my enemy

He died of a heart attack pending investigation or autopsy. My other brother found him on the floor at lunch. I only announced it in case one of the cyber stalkers thought it was me from the Facebook post. My brother and I look alike I have brown hair and he is blonde. I am better looking.

My former landlord got served with his papers from my attorney last week. I am about to put my sawed-off foot up his ass for what he tried to do to me. After the funeral next week I got more surgery for my foot. They need to inject some foot Bondo into my leg.

I see you guys bought and gifted Pantheon a coffin.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why would you even share that information here? Are we your best friends?

We probably are. He's alienated or sued anyone else out of his life. His family mostly distanced him I think he said before, so even jabbed cucks are too good for him. It's just us.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Most of us have been here since the UO days - Ok likely not most, perhaps just a fraction. Then again how the fuck do mfers even find this forum if they werent in clan at some time?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Most of us have been here since the UO days - Ok likely not most, perhaps just a fraction. Then again how the fuck do mfers even find this forum if they werent in clan at some time?
Because it was one of the most popular guilds in EQ for a long time? The number of people on the forum who were ever in the guild is likely extremely low.

• 1Like