You know you're getting old when.....

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
25 years ago I moved to Sunnyvale, Ca with a Chevy S10, duffel bag and $800 dollars in my pocket.

As of today I’m officially retired from the tech industry and will never have to work again.

1715270506801.jpeg

• 25Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 29 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
25 years ago I moved to Sunnyvale, Ca with a Chevy S10, duffel bag and $800 dollars in my pocket.

As of today I’m officially retired from the tech industry and will never have to work again.

View attachment 528135
Hoping to hit this point soon. The strategy is no longer "how am I going to build a bigger pile" but has shifted to "let's now apply that pile of assets and lock in the rest of my days."

Golden plan/goal is 20-30 acres in the country, Starlink, as self sufficient as I can pull off, and as low a monthly burn rate of cash that I can pull off.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Saw a video on YT for Legend of Grimrock II. "Cool, they released a sequel. I remember playing the first one when it was released two or three years ago!" I look up LoG2 and it was released in 2014... 10 years ago... which means I played LoG1 over a decade ago... Motherfu.....

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Got hearing aids yesterday. The technology is amazing, but still. Two years ago it was new teeth. This year it's new ears. Sigh.