2013 NFL Season

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Brady was 3 completions short of a perfect QBR. It would have been his 3rd. Definitely silenced some doubts voiced about his play this year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Josh McCown will lead the Bears to victory over the Packers tomorrow night

Mark my words.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Why do the talking heads keep saying "well the good news is it wasn't a heart attack" when talking about Kubiak. There are like a million different things that could be way fucking worse than a heart attack. Just seems weird.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Why do the talking heads keep saying "well the good news is it wasn't a heart attack" when talking about Kubiak. There are like a million different things that could be way fucking worse than a heart attack. Just seems weird.
Because everyone watching knows what a heart attack is, anything past that...well lets be honest something like 10%+ couldn't find the US on a fucking map so....

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Hey, remember that year with Bad Moon and schottenheimer going 13-3 before getting annihilated in their first playoff game? Probably not. But you're about to relive it. :p
I do remember, and I've already said as much in another post. But thanks for reposting that dancing gif, it makes me chuckle.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The dinner thing is a very common practice in the NFL. Not news worthy at all. The Vegas business is another matter though.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of all the articles you can link on the subject you link the daily mail, the UK's most irreputable source.

So, everything's setting up to allow the Dolphins to be the first win for the Buccaneers like I predicted earlier this year.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don't get why the wouldn't at least let Foles get a look at breaking the TD record. I understand not running up the score but... he's got a record tied with 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter?

I can't believe he didn't lose his shit on the sidelines.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Any chart that shows Deangelo Hall as one of the best CB's in the legue is intrinsically flawed.
Something is seriously jacked with that chart. Jamaal Charles isn't even on the RB chart, yet he was leading the NFL in yards from scrimmage coming into this week

Tea_sl

shitlord
The dinner thing is a very common practice in the NFL. Not news worthy at all. The Vegas business is another matter though.
The dinner thing is common, but less so now than it used to be. If the reports are accurate and it was happening more than once per player then that is definitely not normal.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Texans FG woes explained.

rrr_img_48539.jpg