2014 Oscars

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are any of you guys actually going to watch the horrible awards ceremony? i just check drudge every year and laugh over what political bullshit they awarded as best of that year.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Wow, I am agreeing with something astro said in the movie house. Yet another fucking award ceremony so Hollywood can pat itself on the back. I don't understand how people can get so into this.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
You're not into knowing "who" an actress is wearing? WTF is wrong with you.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, I am agreeing with something astro said in the movie house. Yet another fucking award ceremony so Hollywood can pat itself on the back. I don't understand how people can get so into this.
I don't get it either, but I read earlier that this is apparently the second biggest TV event of the year, right after the superbowl? Crazy.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Must be great to win one of the early awards since you can give a speech twice as long as the ones at the end!

Juvarisx

Florida
Yep, he deserved it. Finally got around to watching that movie, and while it didn't suit my tastes, he deserved it over the rest of the field.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
bro, Oscar chooses talents like H..Hale..Halle Berry. It had nothing to do wi..with her skin color.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
bro, Oscar chooses talents like H..Hale..Halle Berry. It had nothing to do wi..with her skin color.
Are you in a category with a mediocre Black person, someone acting retarded, someone acting gay, Meryl Streep? You're fucked.