2014 Oscars

Juvarisx

Florida
Frozen wins, shock to noone. Can't believe what happened to Kim Novak, she used to be good looking back when she did Vertigo

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron should fuck and make babies. They would be gorgeous

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Turned it on just in time to see Ellen taking pictures with that giant phone. This is retarded.

Devlin

Golden Squire
It is going to frustrate me if 12 Years wins best picture. It just wasn't a great movie. Parts were 'tough' to watch, so edgy, but that was it. Lupita did a better job at creating a character than Chiwetel did and I wouldn't object to her winning supporting actress although I'd love to see June Squibb win also.
I would also be pretty disappointed if 12 years won, it really was nothing special whatsoever.

Another vote for McConaughey, not usually a fan but he put in the work for that role.

Sorry but American Hustle sucked balls, ending and therefore everything leading up to it was totally forgettable.

I would give Wolf best movie.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Does it bother anyone else how inconsistent these things are? They make great actors put in years of blood sweat and tears and then a casting director picks some no name that just fits the part and they give them an oscar.

Usually its a no name minority playing a minority or an old person playing an old person. It severely rustles my jimmies.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Leto won Best Supporting Actor...that literally was all of the fucks that I had to give regarding the Oscars this year.

Juvarisx

Florida
Does it bother anyone else how inconstant these things are? They make great actors put in years of blood sweat and tears and then a casting director picks some no name that just fits the part and they give them an oscar.

Usually its a no name minority playing a minority or an old person playing an old person. It severely rustles my jimmies.
Not that I disagree necessary, but that describes Christoph Waltz when he won his first one. Granted he was awesome and it was a "major" movie but it really isn't that inconsistent. Noone bitched then because he really deserved it. but there are performances by other actors that are just as unknown as he was that were on par for their part.