2015 AssHat round 3 - Saltier than ever!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitchvs. a_skeleton_03

Numbersvs. Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mistvs. Itzena

khalid

Unelected Mod
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

I don't even know what to say about this 8. They could all be banned and outside of Mist, no one would give a shit. In fact, ban those 7 and the forum definitely improves.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

I don't even know what to say about this 8. They could all be banned and outside of Mist, no one would give a shit. In fact, ban those 7 and the forum definitely improves.
Truth right here.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs. Araysar (skip)

Mist vs.Itzena

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Column vs.TanoombaColumn might occasionally be an insufferable cunt, but Tanoomba is like some badly written program that just spews talking points based on keyword recognition...and there is no way to turn him off.

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03cakepops

Numbersvs. AraysarBecause Araysar is the hero Rerolled deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ban him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Red Knight.

Mistvs. Itzenacoin-toss

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't get the Mist votes in this one. I mean, when is the last time you found an Itzena post funny or useful? The answer is never. Mist on the other hand does have her moments.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Column vs.Tanoomba
Numbersvs. Araysar
Mistvs. Itzena

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The real competition is between Mist and Itzena. The rest is a wash imo. I have to go with Itzena. You guys created Mist, so she/he has an unfair advantage. Itzena is years worth of one-liner shit posts.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Column, because while Tanoomba is annoying, Column ruins the more than just one or two threads. He ruins most of them.
a_skeleton_03, because IRB is basically confined to the politics thread, while a_skeleton_03 spreads his influence across many threads.
Araysar, because they are both banned but Numbers has been banned for longer. Like... still not sure how his name even came up because he has been a non-presence for a long ass time, while Araysar has welched in recent memory.
Itzenaas Mist has only really recently asshatted out, while Itzena is a tried and true champion of bad one-liner "zingers."

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

ps all this is pretty fucking gay, if you ask me