2015 AssHat round 3 - Saltier than ever!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Columnvs. Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitchvs. a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mistvs. Itzena
We must ensure that our ??men are represented at the highest levels of rerolled acclaim. I was going to vote IRB, but I concur that Tanoomba must go heads up against a_skeleton_03 for the title.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Column vs.Tanoomba

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03

Numbersvs. Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tanoomba- Seriously, why is this even a contest? Seriously, its like Duppin and Mist had a love child that was adopted by a Canadian College Dean of Gender Studies. You can't fake this level of stupidity and ideologue behavior.

a_skeleton_03- IRB is annoying in exactly one part of the board that he confines himself to. a_skeleton_03 is like Elvis; he's everywhere. He should take this again, but you have to be fairly intelligent and attentive to fully grasp how annoying a_skeleton_03 is, while any retard can immediately sniff out the waves of asshattery emanating from Mist and Moon Bat.

Araysar- Only voted on a banned person because it would be funny if he wins and has to wear both the title and the avatar.

Mist- Itzena is a drive by concern troll who repeats SJW nonsense. Mist is genuinely one of the most miserable cunts ever to exist and has otherwise savvy people white knighting for her because she might possibly not have a penis. Consider that she already beat Draegen head to head, despite the fact that all of you fuckers have been bleeding out the asshole about his modding constantly for the last couple months.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Column vs.Tanoomba -Obvious choice.

I'm Rich Bitch vs.a_skeleton_03 -As has been repeated, IRB at least confines his trolling and annoyance to the Politics thread. a_skeleton_03 likes to spread his disease of verbal diarrhea.

Numbers vs.Araysar -Both are banned so this is pointless, but Araysar gets my vote to take this whole thing. Bet welching is the lowest of the low when it comes to "pussy shit". Especially considering how trivial wearing a fucking avatar is.

Mist vs.Itzena- Itzena has been doing his drive-by shitposting for years. It took the GG thread to finally get the masses to take notice. Mist has been the larger asshat this year, by far, but her winning is exactly the sort of attention she wants.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Column vs.Tanoomba

Numbers vs.Araysar

Mist vs.Itzena
What he said.

The Itzena vote is based on the fact that back in the day he was (unless my memory is really failing me or somehow there are two posters with the same name and similar taste in avatars) a good poster on the EQ Shadowknight board evilgamer.net, so I know he's capable of more than the type of posts he makes here, and is clearly just choosing not to for the past decade or so.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If Tanoomba can't lose toColumn, there is no point in even continuing this farce. Just crown the winner.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't get the Mist votes in this one. I mean, when is the last time you found an Itzena post funny or useful? The answer is never. Mist on the other hand does have her moments.
It has less to do with Itzena and more to do with Mist going ape shit a bit back and demanding to be banned.