2015 NHL Playoffs Thread

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
because it's the blues. Even being a hawks fan I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Hawks in six.
Hawks in 6 or 7 is the safe bet. Crawford usually plays really well against us but I'm just hoping their goalie issues continue for a couple more weeks. Chicago the favorite for sure, but certainly think its a series the Wild could win, unlike the last two years where Chicago was obviously the superior team.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sometimes, I think everyone butyouhas me on ignore Merr-dog.

Can I call you Merr-dog??
I'll allow it, but if we somehow manage to overcome the demons tonight then it's back to hating you for the next 2 weeks.

Edit: I should say, hating but with respect. Damn Rags.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fair enough Merr-dog.

I decided today that i'm officially pushing for the Caps, so we'll always have tonight <3

Merrith

Hearing NBC is panning "missed calls" against the Caps, but not showing any of the stuff the other way, like the obvious missed trip to Glencross in the 1st, or Strait giving Chimera the exact same hit that Ovechkin gave Hickey.

Merrith

Suck it refs. Unreal in a Game 7 with no penalties you call a roughing with 3 minutes to go. Laughable. Deserved to win tonight. Unreal softie from Holtby though to let them tie it.

Merrith

That moment when you realize if Tampa can pull out their Game 7 you went 7/8 on your picks for Round 1...but the one you lost you had winning it all in your NHL.com bracket.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Whaa?? Who picks St. Louis to win the cup!?

If bolts win i'm 7/8 as well. Really not too many suprises that first round unless detroit clamps down tomorrow. I'll admit I underestimated Calgary.