2015 RR March Madness Bracket Challenge

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Goddamnit Virginia, Duke is supposed to be the overrated ACC team that gets upset early. There goes another one of my Final 4 teams(had Iowa St in there too). My bracket is officially dead.

Is Michigan St pulling what Uconn is known for, having a mediocre regular season and then going off in the tournament?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'm officially rooting for Northern Iowa to come out of that East bracket now that the #1 and #2 seeds are both gone from it.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Virtue, UVA falling is good for the Ville'!
I have Louisville losing against UVA. As much as I want Louisville to now be able to get to the Final 4, the $700 from the work pool that I am currently winning is a much better prize. So I am at odds of what I want to happen

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently ESPN has already called this one for Duke.

rrr_img_93451.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Goddamnit Virginia, Duke is supposed to be the overrated ACC team that gets upset early. There goes another one of my Final 4 teams(had Iowa St in there too). My bracket is officially dead.

Is Michigan St pulling what Uconn is known for, having a mediocre regular season and then going off in the tournament?
Some people just never learn...Izzo is now 13-1 in the round of 32. The one loss is to a #1 seed.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Seems like every year I open up my bracket, tilt my head at Michigan State's seeding, and immediately plop them into the Elite 8 before going through the rest of my picks.