2016 Olympics. - Brazil

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's no evidence to support his claims...because those incompetent fucks can't even find the taxi driver.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
There's no evidence to support his claims...because those incompetent fucks can't even find the taxi driver.

The other people jumped didn't support his claims. They had conflicting stories, and eye witnesses described them laughing and joking when they returned to the olympic village that night.

Lochte just wanted some spotlight to get out of the phelps shadow.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Supposedly cameras covering the entrance to the village showed them with their watches, wallets, etc.

If so, that is fucked up. Though at this point I wouldn't doubt Brazil making shit up to cover their asses.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The police have had access to the video of them getting wanded through the metal detectors since day 1, I refuse to believe they would have taken this long to notice 'oh hey they still have their watches and wallets'. While it's not impossible that he made the story up, he's also gone a lot of trouble to support the lie, like calling home to talk to mom, hiring extra security or whatever the article said, which makes that whole theory very complicated.

Rio being a crime infested third world shithole is a much simpler explanation, and until I see very solid evidence to make me think otherwise, that's the theory I'm going to stick with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I kinda want to see both Phelps and Bolt retire by 2020. Both have been the most dominant male athlete in their sports for the last 3 olympics, and I think it's time for them to pass on the torch to the next generation.

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The legend says that the Olympic Village, being packed full of young people in great shape that have a sudden break in they usual intense training regimen, makes an astronomical consumption of condoms.

I've said before, they need to poke holes in all those condoms. The human race needs these genes to be mingled.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Dafne Schippers, Netherlands Track and Field. Short for a dutch chick at 5'10"

5ce7ed841ab8a6e9cd39aaba1d604e90.jpg
dafne-schippers-1456296054l8pc4.jpg
05.jpg
dafne-schippers-1454860060lpc48.jpg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
the moment you realize that silver means 5 years hard labor

oiHeNGV.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I kinda want to see both Phelps and Bolt retire by 2020. Both have been the most dominant male athlete in their sports for the last 3 olympics, and I think it's time for them to pass on the torch to the next generation.

I'm getting a real kick out of the Bolt/De Grasse competition in the 100/200. Bolt just seems like an awesome guy, the way he's having fun with it. I love the smile and finger point after their semi in the 200 last night:

CqGwHvUXEAQUrDw.jpg

He's all like "I see what you tried to do there, little buddy!"