joz123

Potato del Grande
Can't wait for USA Men's Basketball to blow out every team by 50+

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
What's the over / under on the hotels collapsing? And with people inside?

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is the over / under for numbers of hotels that collapse, or number of days until they do?

• 1Like

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Binary. A hotel collapses or it doesn't. Then another bet on a hotel collapsing whilst everyone is asleep/boning inside.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Looking forward to the Badminton events. In Men Single the top four seeds could very well win, but we might also have a tri-peat of a Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan final (Lin Dan won the Gold in Beijing and London).

Might be the least heterosexual thing i've read on all of foh/re/rererolled bro.

Whens that female beach volleyball shit happening boys?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Szlia

You might think that if you didn't know it's one of the most physically demanding non-combat sport! Men's Double is more spectacular as it is way faster, but athleticism is on better display in Men's Single. London 2012's final:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You might think that if you didn't know it's one of the most physically demanding non-combat sport! Men's Double is more spectacular as it is way faster, but athleticism is on better display in Men's Single. London 2012's final:

Your attempts at salvaging this aren't going to work.

• 3Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
please, men's 50k walk makes all other olympic sports looks like jokes when it comes to physical strain on the body. Most compete only 2 races a year because it takes months to recover and get back to the point where you can race again

Hosix

All labs matter!

No. Not even close.

joz123

Potato del Grande
please, men's 50k walk makes all other olympic sports looks like jokes when it comes to physical strain on the body. Most compete only 2 races a year because it takes months to recover and get back to the point where you can race again

• 3Like

Szlia

There is no doubt competitive walking is extremely strenuous, but I would say it is unidimensionally demanding while other sports require a broad range of athletic abilities. Even something like decathlon which is very diverse in what it asks of the athletes is limited by the fact it's a sport where you act, but never react, giving the edge to complete sports with direct opposition.

The most demanding sport at the Olympics is probably wrestling (and I am not saying that because I don't want to be humbled by the back breaking abilities of the Iron Cheik!).

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
To get in the spirit for this I fired up the old Modern Warfare 2 and played the Favela stages.

Also re: the earlier talk about the Russian Diplomat killing the mugger. I suspect that he had a very specific type of 'diplomat' training.

Ryanz

<Banned>
So if I want to watch the Olympics and I do not have a T.V. package, what are my options as far as streaming content?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Do you guys look at any of the obscure events like the trampoline or handball? I saw some shit where this girl was literally just rolling a bowling ball around her body. I'm like WTF?