2018-2019 NBA Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To think this series would be over if Toronto didn't build a brick wall in Game 2. They could have swept them. Nick Nurse has been coaching circles around Kerr.

Last edited:
That Kimmel bit was hilarious. Reminds me of the Anchorman 2 fight scene, where the Canadian news team says "sorry" after every insult.

If the Raptors win, I hope at least one Canadian newspaper has guts to run a simple one word bold print headline: SORRY!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would be hilarious if Durant came back and dropped 50 leading the Warriors to an epic comeback where they end up winning on Toronto's home floor in game 7.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And then he gets Finals MVP after missing the first four games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think if Durant is 100% they win the series. If not they lose.

Warriors are really hurt. Cousins and Thompson both played like they were hurt still.

Warriors record in the post season with out Durant is garbage.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Warriors record in the post season with out Durant is garbage.

Kerr-led Dubs pre-KD was 31-14 in the playoffs. I would say that's objectively not garbage. Or are you saying Dubs all-time pre-KD? Because that's really stupid if you are.

Even now their record is 6-3 (almost 7-3?) without Durant. Also not garbage. But if you want to say the Dubs record without Durant is garbage in the last two games I will agree with you.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

yea lol Golden State were bonafide champions without KD.

KD simply tipped the scales further in their favor, a seemingly unfair advantage, which the basketball gods cruelly and passively manufactured with their loss to LeBron in 2016. Now KD has a chance to propel himself into the pantheon of all time greats, the mount rushmore of basketball if he wills the Warriors to a title after being down without him.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kerr-led Dubs pre-KD was 31-14 in the playoffs. I would say that's objectively not garbage. Or are you saying Dubs all-time pre-KD? Because that's really stupid if you are.
Im saying for this run(4 in 5 years) in the finals the Warriors are like 8-9 with out Durant and 8-1 with him. He's the best player on the team.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Well, I mean the team isn't literally the pre Durant team + KD. They did lose some depth when they got him.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
how does a team that passes as well as GS trap themselves so often?

• 1Like

Jozu

It looked like he went to grab his achilles.

I mean it could be his calf, I dont know why they would lie. But it very well could be his achilles.

Also Shawn Livingston's head is gigantic.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
It looked like he went to grab his achilles.

I mean it could be his calf, I dont know why they would lie. But it very well could be his achilles.

either way it's tough to watch, the few minutes he played shows us all his greatness and what we're missing

Jozu

Yea fans were cheering when he went down.

The TV broadcast had cameras rolling as Durant walked back to the locker room and screamed FUCK which they tried to bleep unsuccessfully lol.