2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Steelers apparently liked what they saw from OK State's offense when they went up to Heinz and shit on the Panthers.

Prediction, and hold my ass to it. Browns will fini8sh at .500 or above.

They call me gambler., a cowboy, a crazy man, but this is my prediction.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I just don't understand that 2nd round pick by the 49ers. I can't understand why they would trade up 15 spots to grab him.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just don't understand that 2nd round pick by the 49ers. I can't understand why they would trade up 15 spots to grab him.

Was quite happy you guys dealt us a 3rd to move up for that. And we still got Guice 15 picks later.

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe they thought he was good enough that he should have been taken 10 or 15 spots sooner than he was so it was worth it to them.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was word the 49ers wanted to move up, but to take a 6 foot WR.

I know he is the all time NCAA leader in punt returns for touchdowns and has 22 receiving tds the past 2 seasons but we will see. Not the draft I was hoping for. Lynch is really all fucking in on Garoppolo. They draft a mammoth guard, sign Ritchburg, and now they draft a WR for him.

Do they think Richard Sherman is like a fucking super hero and him alone will totally change their defense? I'm still shocked they didn't take Fitzpatrick. A very underwhelming draft for the 49ers. Unless this McGlinchey dude turns out to be a mauler and a pro bowler, its going to make me sad watching Minkah Fitzpatrik going to the Pro Bowl every year, or Edmunds blasting people. Just fucking bizzare. Also lol I knew the Browns would be fucking lol and take the Baker. Then not only that, they take Ward at 4....LOL.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There was word the 49ers wanted to move up, but to take a 6 foot WR.

I know he is the all time NCAA leader in punt returns for touchdowns and has 22 receiving tds the past 2 seasons but we will see. Not the draft I was hoping for. Lynch is really all fucking in on Garoppolo. They draft a mammoth guard, sign Ritchburg, and now they draft a WR for him.

Do they think Richard Sherman is like a fucking super hero and him alone will totally change their defense? I'm still shocked they didn't take Fitzpatrick. A very underwhelming draft for the 49ers. Unless this McGlinchey dude turns out to be a mauler and a pro bowler, its going to make me sad watching Minkah Fitzpatrik going to the Pro Bowl every year, or Edmunds blasting people. Just fucking bizzare. Also lol I knew the Browns would be fucking lol and take the Baker. Then not only that, they take Ward at 4....LOL.

Didn't Sherman shit on the Niners enough for you to realize he is in fact a super hero?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had hoped the Chargers would take Rudolph and train him under Rivers as I said last week. Curious to see if he works out for the Steelers under Big Ben.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was pretty damn happy with Marcus Davenport even with the 2 1sts we gave up for him. By the Jimmy Johnson draft value chart we didn't lose out too bad. If he book ends Cam Jordan well he's a great pick. If he fails then we were just stupid but either way I think we had to take the shot while Brees is still here.

I wonder if the 3rd round WR we got will be anywhere near as good as Michael Thomas....

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Great move, 5 mil in cap space saved or so and now we have 7 6th round picks, only need to trade for like 37 more and we can just draft the entire round!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That will be a huge win if all these 6th rounders are good enough to get on the field.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well we traded up to take Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, not sure what it took. I think they probably figure if they can hit on a couple of those guys out of the 7 or whatever it is now then it was a good draft.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Settle in the 5th is a good move. Finally investing in the trenches. 32nd against the run last year, so can't get enough help there.