2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are LA and they are on the 1 why not call 2 time outs and make them do a real play?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I agree with Romo. Edelman should finish the game with 21 catches for 330 yards. He's open every single time they show him, whether he gets the target or not.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well, I didn't figure this was the way I'd be embarrassed by the Rams effort. Defense is playing to win this game, I don't know what we're doing on offense and you can tell they don't fucking know either.

I was kind of hoping there was some way Cooper Kupp could come back healthy for this game but oh well.

If we win this game McVay should let Wade be the HC of record. Anyone regretting this rush on McVay assistants yet?

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree with Romo. Edelman should finish the game with 21 catches for 330 yards. He's open every single time they show him, whether he gets the target or not.
A couple of those times they have shown him open the ball was already thrown and the corner made a break to the ball already. Don't get me wrong, dude is monster and been playing well but the footage has been pretty skewed.

Why the heck isn't Gurley playing? Every time he has touched the ball he has gotten positive yards. Guy is unreal. Let him dictate the game to open up the pass.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A couple of those times they have shown him open the ball was already thrown and the corner made a break to the ball already. Don't get me wrong, dude is monster and been playing well but the footage has been pretty skewed.

Why the heck isn't Gurley playing? Every time he has touched the ball he has gotten positive yards. Guy is unreal. Let him dictate the game to open up the pass.
They need to get him into the passing game, thats an area he's excelled at the past 2 years. They're letting CJA take half his reps and then leaving him in to block like they're still playing against the Bears. That Bears game really fucked with our mind set imo.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seeing Barry Sanders run in that commercial brought a tear to my eye.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users