2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also if you have to censor half this dumbass’s rapping maybe pick someone else to sing in front of an audience probably laden with children.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So what is this Spongebob thing people have been hyping for the past month?

As somebody that has never watched the cartoon I don’t know what I should be looking forward to.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Best hope is lanterns catch fire and burn the stadium to the ground. SB gets canceled with no winner. On to next season

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This should really be the last halftime show. Lets face it, the legends are mostly dead or too old, this is all we're left with so fuck it. Just show commercials.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not that I'm really into this halftime show either, but its amusing watching everyone rush to talk about how much it sucks or they don't like it like they're a vegan telling anyone they see how much meat they don't eat.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather hear 30 minutes of Romo guessing what the half time adjustments will be then this shit.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
This should really be the last halftime show. Lets face it, the legends are mostly dead or too old, this is all we're left with so fuck it. Just show commercials.

No. Partner with WWE and let’s have a royal rumble match during half time!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The worst part about all of this is now we're gonna see the SECOND HALF PATRIOTS and the Rams are gonna keep stumbling around with the same half-assed game plan.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dunno what the adjustment would be, maybe like, don't be raging pussies? Stop half assing the RB situation?

Come up with some more shit to get Goff moving out of the pocket as well. Just feel like they've barely taken any real shots at big plays. Gotta take some risks.