2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm guessing thats something the dude hasn't practiced and he may not have been expecting such a clean bounce off the drop. But yeah that was terrible. just have any random ass person on the team squib a placekick and you'll have a better chance.

But then, we are talking about the coach who didn't trust Marshawn Lynch with the ball in the Superbowl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
1 win away from being the best Cowboys QB since Troy "high as shit" Aikman.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm guessing thats something the dude hasn't practiced and he may not have been expecting such a clean bounce off the drop. But yeah that was terrible.

I dunno, I think I could go out in my backyard with zero practice and manage something better than that. Dude is retarded.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Change the name of the thread dammit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm gonna laugh if after looking washed up all season, Brady* and the Patriots* just clown their way to another SB appearance/win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Holy shit that was the funniest onside kick attempt I've ever seen.

There's literally never a situation where that should ever be attempted
He probably hasn’t tried an onside kick in forever. The dropkick was probably the best shot but he got a lot more of it than he wanted. They weren’t going to get it no matter how he kicked it

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno, I think I could go out in my backyard with zero practice and manage something better than that. Dude is retarded.

Right, but if Seattle does recover they're already in field goal range for the win.

Use your head retard

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right, but if Seattle does recover they're already in field goal range for the win.

y76j60p.png

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So a whatif. If seabass wasn't able to come back and the Seahawks had won. Would they have been able to sign another kicker for next week? Cause that would be crippling if not.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So a whatif. If seabass wasn't able to come back and the Seahawks had won. Would they have been able to sign another kicker for next week? Cause that would be crippling if not.

You can sign players during the playoffs. Something like a total of 4 and no more than 2 in a given week. Not positive about the exact numbers

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Interesting. For some reason I thought rosters were set late in the season.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Texans may suck, but at least they don't have to pay Dak Prescott for a big contract extension.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Prescott might be one of the most frustrating QBs to watch in recent memory. I cant imagine being a Cowboys fan.

He is just competent enough to maintain his position as a starter, but bad enough to be a back up.

Like if Dak Prescott won a Superbowl this year I wouldnt be surprised. I also wouldn't be surprised if he throws 4 picks in the divisional round, lose, flounders next year and ends up being a journeyman by 2021.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user