2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Sterling

El Presidente
They're paying him either way since the alternative would be Jones and Garrett admitting they massively screwed up the whole Romo thing
I'm curious what the extension will end up being. I know people have been joking around about the 5 year 150 million shit, but if it's closer to 15 a year vs 25-30 a year that's much less of a disaster.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best thing to come out of yesterday's games was when Booger said Luck's neck beard deserved its own Twitter account.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Thank you Dak for being elite
Thank you Jerry for being a genius
Russell shouldn't feel that bad, he's got a ring and he gets go home to bang Ciara. That's a double win.
But the bubble gum industry is in despair. The revenue they lose for not having Carroll consume their product for the next month is immeasurable

The best thing to come out of yesterday's games was when Booger said Luck's neck beard deserved its own Twitter account.

I hope that was Booger's last broadcast on MNF. He really adds nothing, he only whines in his high chair. I can't remember which game it was when he went on a minutes long tirade how Steelers should pay Bell whatever money he asked for and how bad Steelers are treating him. Witten tried to soften what he said but that just made Booger mad. You could hear it in his voice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Bubbles Bubbles I think that is a positive actually. I'm not a fan of that crew but I would rather have people giving their terrible opinions than the neutral PC shit 99% of tv people give.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you kidding me?!? Odin has answered are prayers brother!

Ravens Vs Chargers LET’S Do this!

1546796176965.gif

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Felipe Rios lead us to glory! Witness me!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank you Dak for being elite
Thank you Jerry for being a genius
Russell shouldn't feel that bad, he's got a ring and he gets go home to bang Ciara. That's a double win.
But the bubble gum industry is in despair. The revenue they lose for not having Carroll consume their product for the next month is immeasurable

I hope that was Booger's last broadcast on MNF. He really adds nothing, he only whines in his high chair. I can't remember which game it was when he went on a minutes long tirade how Steelers should pay Bell whatever money he asked for and how bad Steelers are treating him. Witten tried to soften what he said but that just made Booger mad. You could hear it in his voice.
Witten is literally worse then Dickdorf. I'd rather listen to Aikman.

Can we get Romo announcing every game?

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
God damn it why do they keep running it up the middle instead of on the outside.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Bosa with his first post season sack!

King might be the best punt returner in the league.