2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Think I'd rather see the Bears next week over the Cowgirls and who knows, maybe the girls can beat the Saints.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
NFL officiating head Al Riveron provided further explanation in a tweet.

“In #PHIvsCHI, the receiver controlled the ball with two feet down & took an additional step, so it was a catch. However, because he was not down by contact & there was ‘no video evidence of a clear recovery or the ball going out of bounds’, the ruling of incomplete stands.

This still doesn't make sense. How was he not down by contact? Defenders arm was wedged between and damn near broke it. So he fumbled but since no one recovered it its incomplete.. weird

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This still doesn't make sense. How was he not down by contact? Defenders arm was wedged between and damn near broke it. So he fumbled but since no one recovered it its incomplete.. weird
How could you be down by contact if you fumble?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wentz is gonna be the "starting" QB w/ 2 rings but never played in a SB

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That would have been the greatest thing in history, fumble the 2 point try, they run it back for 2 points and win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Daezuel Daezuel what you gonna do when Cowboy Mania runs wild over you, brother???
Gotta be honest your defense and our inability to stop the run scares the shit out of me. On the other hand, I'm just glad we're in the playoffs again after watching my team suck for 15 years or so.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users