2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I blame the staff for not getting rid of this turkey back after the Detroit fiasco...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even when you've long since given up on them the Bears will still find a way to disappoint you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1546824549659.jpeg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's a shame Brosar wasn't here for this meltdown.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Explanation on that reception/fumble ruled incomplete. I blame the refs for calling it dead mainly, and on the Eagles for not scooping it anyways since you see so many players do that even with a dead ball whistle:

Rule 15, Section 2, Article 5:
"If an on-field ruling of a dead ball (down by contact, out of bounds, or incomplete forward pass) is changed, the ball belongs to the recovering player at the spot of the recovery, and any advance is nullified. The recovery must occur in the continuing action following the loss of possession. If the ball goes out of bounds in an end zone, the result of the play will be either a touchback or a safety. If the Referee does not have clear and obvious visual evidence as to which player recovered the loose ball, or that the ball went out of bounds, the ruling on the field will stand."

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Supposedly Treyvon Hester got a finger tip on it. Which doesn't change the fact that Parkey was kicking like shit all year and should have been fired before this game.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't believe eagles walked away with the win. I was ready to hear the ref hate about them not awarding the 2 pts... that ball really looked like it crossed the plane!

Fumble call was an oddity, definitely blame eagles for not picking it up, but also refs for calling it dead. I called that fumble as it happened from my couch, the refs should have seen it easily.

I'm scared for the Saints rematch, expecting a loss but you never know with St Nick. I gotta feeling eagles will be going for it on 4th much more often

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Supposedly Treyvon Hester got a finger tip on it. Which doesn't change the fact that Parkey was kicking like shit all year and should have been fired before this game.

You can see the ball change trajectory here:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Everybody will focus on Parkey, and rightly so, but this is on Trubisky in my mind. Maybe I'm biased as I thought he would fuck us months ago but he certainly looked and played like a deer in the headlights in the first half and only have the Eagles D to thank for us even being in the game by dropping those pics. He picked it up second half to an extent but you never felt that either he or the coaching staff trusted what he was doing. Bottom line it should have never come down to Parkey. With Seattle and Baltimore I felt the coaching staff let down their QB's, here the QB let down the coaching staff.

And with that said Parkey missed 10 kicks this year and was still on the team? WTF.