2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone else think Mayfield shouldn't be playing if he has to have his off-shoulder bound up in a harness or whatever the hell he's wearing on it?

Sterling

El Presidente
Anyone else think Mayfield shouldn't be playing if he has to have his off-shoulder bound up in a harness or whatever the hell he's wearing on it?
probably not, but i'm sure he wants to play for that big extension. people talking about not much drop off with the backup so he's doing what he can. this is the kind of decision that shouldn't be the player's though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I've pretty much thought if he needs surgery get that shit done now, instead he is risking further injury and the team is fine with it, fuck'em

Nester

Vyemm Raider
1635702355667.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 49ers are probably going to lose this game to Chicago.

How its looking, they are not a better football team. That means the 49ers are in the power bottom tier of the league. The only teams worse than the 49ers right now are,

Miami
Houston
Detroit
Jacksonville
Jets

I would say the Falcons, Bears, VIkings, Colts, Broncos, Redskins and Giants are better teams.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

How its looking, they are not a better football team. That means the 49ers are in the power bottom tier of the league. The only teams worse than the 49ers right now are,

Miami
Houston
Detroit
Jacksonville
Jets

I would say the Falcons, Bears, VIkings, Colts, Broncos, Redskins and Giants are better teams.
I don't see how you leave the Eagles out of the bottom teir.

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>

Miami
Houston
Detroit
Jacksonville
Jets

The Broncos are essentially a last place team.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Miami
Houston
Detroit
Jacksonville
Jets

Don’t you talk about the bears like that. Nagy out with COVID helps them. As soon as he comes back we will shit ourselves.

notice this game? Qb rollouts? QB runs?
Nagy does none of that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don’t you talk about the bears like that. Nagy out with COVID helps them. As soon as he comes back we will shit ourselves.

notice this game? Qb rollouts? QB runs?
Nagy does none of that.
I thought the offense looked better this week but I had no idea Nagy was out rofl

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Shitsburgh gets their own kicker hurt on a fake FG from the 10 yard line.... Well done idiots.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user