2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
With Watt being out and Kyler getting beat up, I don't think they're going to be a huge threat in the playoffs

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is Dak even playing this week?
The official word is that his availability will be determined on Saturday.

If the Vikings are stupid enough to believe he won't be starting and prepare as such, they will deserve the blow-out loss they would receive.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Crazy game. I thought we lost it for sure when Rodgers lined up in Shotgun instead of under center at 4th and one. Douglas played out of his mind the entire game. I said earlier that if the Pack ran jumbo O all game and chewed clock they had a shot and thats how it played out. First time I think we outcoached the other team. Very pleased, as I was sure we were going to get blown out. This might be the best game of the season other than the Titans game last week.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Since the NFL is the most popular sport in the US and the largest ratings producer of any sport, I am placing this here. Any shithead who wishes to continue to bitch about people talking about politics in sports can fuck right off. As long as shit like this keeps happening, we will continue to talk about politics in the sports forum.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Wait a second!

qkxol0re9f0khztdbpjj

andy-dalton-cowboys.jpg

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Jerry Jones has privately decreed that at least one ginger must be on the roster/coaching staff every year.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I found out that the guy who got the pick, 2 weeks ago, he was on Arizona's practice squad, lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone noticed the high amount of cornerback injuries this year? Feels like the Bucs, Packers, and tons others are all playing guys off the street / practice squad players at corner because of injuries

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like injuries across the board are up but maybe more so at CB? or maybe they just are the more higher profile ones getting talked about

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Greg Cosell said today that most of the 49ers pass interference calls Sunday were not so much bad coverage as setups where the DB is following the receiver, the QB throws up a pass short, the receiver stops short or even comes back to the ball, and the DB can't react quickly enough and just runs into the receiver and draws the PI foul. I wonder if that was actually intentional on the part of Wentz and the Colts receivers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sounding more and more like Cooper Rush is gonna get the start this Sunday. Dak hasn't taken any first string snaps this week, particularly today. Letting him fully heal vs having a lingering issue all year seems like the better move with where they are in the standings

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Greg Cosell said today that most of the 49ers pass interference calls Sunday were not so much bad coverage as setups where the DB is following the receiver, the QB throws up a pass short, the receiver stops short or even comes back to the ball, and the DB can't react quickly enough and just runs into the receiver and draws the PI foul. I wonder if that was actually intentional on the part of Wentz and the Colts receivers.
I honestly don't understand why more teams don't do this. The ball either gets caught or you get a PI. Plus, it'd help to finally get the NFL to leave their retard rules behind and adopt the college rules on PI.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like not a big deal, since Jackson is far past his prime. Sure he can still run fast, but he isn't the game breaker he once was.