2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1642385363608.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I’m a cowboys fan and I’ve been saying Dak sucks this whole thread. And by sucks I mean probably a little better than average, which is obviously shit if you want to win Super Bowls.

Except he never actually plays "above average". He either plays really well, or like absolute dogshit and looks like he has no idea what a QB is or how football works.

Seems like every season we get less or the former and more or the latter

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
49ers stand NO shot against Green Bay with Bosa and Warner out. If they play, who knows.

They will both play. Warner almost came back in at the end of this game and no way they're keeping Bosa out in the playoffs with just a concussion. I still don't like our chances but I would bet on both of them playing next week.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Bosa playing may be totally out of their hands. The NFL concussion protocol doesn't let you just play through pain. If he doesn't clear it, he isn't playing.

Sounds like they will play on Saturday, which gives him 1 less day to recover.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Oh look a faggot niners fan that waits until the game is over to shit talk.

I like to actually watch football games and not be jerking off on my phone the whole game.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Bosa playing may be totally out of their hands. The NFL concussion protocol doesn't let you just play through pain. If he doesn't clear it, he isn't playing.

Sounds like they will play on Saturday, which gives him 1 less day to recover.

They usually get through it in a week. The fact that he didn't come back out on the sideline is concerning though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
BrutulMD is on the case guys. Hopefully he knows more about concussions than Covid though.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Steelers don't have a "come from behind" offense. This game may already be over if TJ Watt can't get another TD.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Kinda funny how almost all of the best pass rushers in the league are white boys. Both the Bosas, Watt, Crosby, etc.