2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Expanded playoffs are just like adding Thursday night games.

More content (and revenue), less quality.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
337 yards and 5 TDs for Mahomes 6 minutes into the 3rd quarter. They also have 15 rushes for 82 yards so it's not like that's not working either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That game was 23-7 before the Niners got retarded and allowed an obvious punt fake and had Crapalo throwing the ball up 23-10.

Yeah but how about the play after where Dallas kept their punt team out there like they were going to punt it on first down or some shit before subbing at the last second and getting a delay of game?

Get out of here with that weak shit acting like the 9ers retardedness holds a candle to Dallas's

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
You have to think in this case Kansas City might even be happier playing this game than having a bye. No real risk of losing, can rest players at the end and you don’t risk getting rusty with the bye week off. I’d say the same about Tampa but they had their world class O Line get banged up and that could be a problem for them.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Awful games, terrible product. Too long, too many commercials, too many shit tier coaches and shit bag refs.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Someone should shove a beer can down that retards throat. Sorry if thats you Regime!

Roughing the passer is the worst penalty in the NFL at this point.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
ROFL Steelers down 28 points with 10 minutes. Better run it!!!

Steelers need to blow up this coaching staff after Ben leaves. Tomlin is absolute garbage and I have no idea why Shitsburgh has held onto that retard this long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone should shove a beer can down that retards throat. Sorry if thats you Regime!

My ass is warm at home for once but I’d toss em off the balcony for you if I was there.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
ROFL Steelers down 28 points with 10 minutes. Better run it!!!

Steelers need to blow up this coaching staff after Ben leaves. Tomlin is absolute garbage and I have no idea why Shitsburgh has held onto that retard this long.
He's the only black coach left so he will in Pit next year.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He's a coward in every sense of the word in every thread he posts in.
Yes. I don't choose to post on this board while watching football games because I lack the bravery to do so. I just sit watching the game and wishing I had the courage to post anonymously on the internet about the game but I'm just too afraid... you figured it out man.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys shot themselves in the foot multiple times with dumb penalties. But it also seemed like every ticky tack call was being called on them and not on the niners.

My crazy conspiracy theory of the day is that Jerrah paid for that performance by the refs because he wants the super bowl this year when they have to move it away from LA because of the stupid covid restrictions and the NFL isn't going to give it to a team that's still alive in the playoffs.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Is there any chance the Cowboys release the caveman this off season? He seems to be a replacement level running back at this point and it looks like his cap number goes up quite a bit starting next season.