2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
"High daytime temperatures in the 20s will drop into the teens at kickoff and settle in around 5 degrees around the end of the game. Kallas said a west wind of 10 mph will make it feel like 10 below zero. "

To my 49er bros on here, how are the 49ers going to fair in that kind of temperature?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
"High daytime temperatures in the 20s will drop into the teens at kickoff and settle in around 5 degrees around the end of the game. Kallas said a west wind of 10 mph will make it feel like 10 below zero. "

To my 49er bros on here, how are the 49ers going to fair in that kind of temperature?
Eh, it isn't like they ONLY play in SF. Weather that cold isn't pleasant for anyone. It's not like you get a fucking +10 CR just by being a Packer. The human body is the human body.

All that weather shit is just media bullshit. It sucks for everyone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Eh, it isn't like they ONLY play in SF. Weather that cold isn't pleasant for anyone. It's not like you get a fucking +10 CR just by playing being a Packer. The human body is the human body.

All that weather shit is just media bullshit. It sucks for everyone.
That's not necessarily true because it does affect you psychologically.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had a feeling Bengals would win. Titans need to dump Tannehill.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
That's not necessarily true because it does affect you psychologically.
Yeah, Packers have +10 mind resistance too. LOL if you think Packers have some innate immunity to that shit because they play there outdoors for an hour and a half at a time, every other week and half the season it isn't anywhere near that cold.