2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Packers have +10 mind resistance too. LOL if you think Packers have some innate immunity to that shit because they play there outdoors for an hour and a half at a time, every other week and half the season it isn't anywhere near that cold.
It's true though, have you ever worked out in those kind of temperatures for an extended period of time? Being able to psychologically adjust is part of the benefit. If you know how to adjust your mentality appropriately, it's no big deal.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Imagine getting sacked 9 times and still winning the game.
Yeah they need a new line or better play calling. Like they mentioned he needs a target to dump passes to so he isn't getting killed.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2nd year Qb coming off a devastating knee injury getting to the AFC title game. Bengals are going to be good for a while unless they Bungal this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Think they'd bill it the same way as they billed last year's SB? The GOAT vs the new GOAT?
The kid sure seems to be a winner. The team is pretty solid all around. Not the best at anything but competent at almost everything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I think the Bengals can beat the Chiefs too.
They’ll certainly have a lot of people rooting for them if it’s Cin-KC. If it’s Buff-Cin not so much as everyone will just be happy KC isn’t there.

Do the Titans offer the 49ers at 2nd-ish rounder for Garoppolo?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
It's true though, have you ever worked out in those kind of temperatures for an extended period of time? Being able to psychologically adjust is part of the benefit. If you know how to adjust your mentality appropriately, it's no big deal.
Yes, if you're doing it CONSISTENTLY. If they played there every week in sub zero temps? Sure, I'd say they might have a slight psychological edge. But they don't.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Really good game. I don't understand why Tenn didn't have more urgency in the last 2 minutes, but the Bengals deserved their trip to the championship.

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
They’ll certainly have a lot of people rooting for them if it’s Cin-KC. If it’s Buff-Cin not so much as everyone will just be happy KC isn’t there.

Do the Titans offer the 49ers at 2nd-ish rounder for Garoppolo?

Bengals and Chiefs would be a good game, Buffalo is on a whole other level this season. They're riding a high too from beating the Pat's ass.

Really good game. I don't understand why Tenn didn't have more urgency in the last 2 minutes, but the Bengals deserved their trip to the championship.

Tannehill had a sense of urgency to throw a pick (although that last INT was more on the receiver).

• 1Like