2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Rude

Potato del Grande
well with the Bucs going back to being terrible i can get cheap tickets again!
They're a quarterback shy of being contenders for the super bowl. Maybe they'll get Aaron Rodgers salty ass down there.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

This is pretty funny. He calls every QB that beat Brady a hero.

Chiefs become the official NFL villain.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chiefs become the official NFL villain.

Mahomes' fiance and brother and their arrogant fanbase have made it a no-brainer. I really don't understand this victim complex a number of Chiefs fans have invented. Saying how people counted them out and doubted them. They were practically the unanimous favorite to win the AFC. They're so fucking delusional.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Mahomes' fiance and brother and their arrogant fanbase have made it a no-brainer. I really don't understand this victim complex a number of Chiefs fans have invented. Saying how people counted them out and doubted them. They were practically the unanimous favorite to win the AFC. They're so fucking delusional.
Yeah they went to what 2 superbowls and 4 conference championships in the last years? Go fuck yourselves guys.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
well with the Bucs going back to being terrible i can get cheap tickets again!
In the video I linked he called the Buccs the Chargers of the East now...that shit hurt.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
at least the Bucs are 2-0 in Super Bowls

;)
WE WERE 5-0!!!!

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah they went to what 2 superbowls and 4 conference championships in the last years? Go fuck yourselves guys.
They forget what a piece of shit Andy Reid is and how many people know it. We were holding our noses because Mahomes seemed like a solid guy, but that whole team and fanbase has been getting pretty cunty since Brady ass raped them last SB.

• 1Truth!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's not just the Chiefs. I think every team tells themselves in the locker room "No one outside of this room believes in us". Dave Dameshek used to talk about it all the time and if you listen someone says it every single year. Even the Patriots did it when they were the team that pretty much everyone believed in.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
They forget what a piece of shit Andy Reid is and how many people know it. We were holding our noses because Mahomes seemed like a solid guy, but that whole team and fanbase has been getting pretty cunty since Brady ass raped them last SB.
It's the arrogance that pissed me off. It was similar to how Seattle fans reacted after their little "run" they had. You get ONE Super Bowl and suddenly you're acting like your franchise hasn't been just absolute, utter DOGSHIT the past 50+ years and the joke of the league? Give me a fuckin' break. Be humble for a minute and when you win a couple more, then talk your shit king.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
College football is still better in person.

This x1000! I was there for the Boston College over Notre Dame game. (My dad is a BC alumn and had free tix via ND alumn who was his bud) Shit was fuckin EPIC. Like holy fuck epic in person. Never had I seen that many people in a stadium before.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's the arrogance that pissed me off. It was similar to how Seattle fans reacted after their little "run" they had. You get ONE Super Bowl and suddenly you're acting like your franchise hasn't been just absolute, utter DOGSHIT the past 50+ years and the joke of the league? Give me a fuckin' break. Be humble for a minute and when you win a couple more, then talk your shit king.
You sound salty and are stuck living in the past!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty cool, Cincinnati Public Schools has canceled classes the day after the Superbowl.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You sound salty and are stuck living in the past!
Salty? Sure, I was salty, especially right after the Super Bowl. I was salty at the Ravens for a bit too. But, I got over the Ravens really quick, because their fans, players, coaches, etc. didn't turn into frothing retards acting like they were some incredible franchise who had been doing this shit for decades and just somehow weren't getting ANY respect.

No, nobody respected you because your organization had been the laughing stock of the league for 40+ years. I wanted to like the Chiefs because of the years of pain Gravy Gravy and Regime Regime had to endure. But their fans, Kelce, Mahomes' family, etc. made that impossible.

• 1Like
  • 1Cutler

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pretty cool, Cincinnati Public Schools has canceled classes the day after the Superbowl.

Further validates my decision to be back in Cincy for the big game. Gonna be pandemonium!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users