2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This guy does some good video breakdowns, and I think this is why the Bengals are in for a long day. I am pulling for the Bengals, but I think they are gonna have a tough time moving the ball. Hope I am wrong.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pulling for Stafford. Outside of him, I'll be happy for either team to get a W.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This guy does some good video breakdowns, and I think this is why the Bengals are in for a long day. I am pulling for the Bengals, but I think they are gonna have a tough time moving the ball. Hope I am wrong.

Bring it on. Burrow won't get sacked nine times again. And even when he does get sacked nine times he throws for almost 400 yards.

Crazy long shot call: Joe Mixon gets the SB MVP. Multiple TD game. Over 100 yards rushing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Bring it on. Burrow won't get sacked nine times again. And even when he does get sacked nine times he throws for almost 400 yards.

Crazy long shot call: Joe Mixon gets the SB MVP. Multiple TD game. Over 100 yards rushing.
The Bengals better hope they can run the ball. If they can't Burrow will have a long day. That was really the difference in the NFC Championship vs. the two games they lost to SF in the regular season. They stopped the run in the championship game and were unable to in the previous matches. I think Trent Williams being banged up had a lot to do with that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Rams aren't the Titans. If yall get sacked nine times again you're losing the game, plain and simple.

• 1Truth!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Bengals better hope they can run the ball. If they can't Burrow will have a long day. That was really the difference in the NFC Championship vs. the two games they lost to SF in the regular season. They stopped the run in the championship game and were unable to in the previous matches. I think Trent Williams being banged up had a lot to do with that.

Burrow ain't Jimmy G.

• 2Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fired up! Going shopping for some fresh Bengals gear while I'm in Cincy and then it's time to start getting wasted.

Who Dey, motherfuckers.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope the Rams win. Stafford and Donald need rings. That being said while I will be dissapointed if they lose ill be glad its to the Bengals. Unless we find out they cheated like the scumbag Assterisks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck this, all this Superbowl is black people are great and everyone sucks and whitey is terrible

• 1Moron

Sterling

El Presidente
I hope the Rams win. Stafford and Donald need rings. That being said while I will be dissapointed if they lose ill be glad its to the Bengals. Unless we find out they cheated like the scumbag Assterisks.
It would have to be something unexpectedly strange to not have a good story regardless of the outcome.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Good luck to both teams. I will admit I am pulling for the Bengals, cause can't cheer for another NFC West team. However, I maintain the Bengals are going to have a tough time against Donald and co.

That being said, the Rams winning isn't the worst thing in the world cause at least Stafford gets a ring and the trophy comes to the NFC West. Bout time someone wins one and stops losing

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Good luck to both teams. I will admit I am pulling for the Bengals, cause can't cheer for another NFC West team. However, I maintain the Bengals are going to have a tough time against Donald and co.

That being said, the Rams winning isn't the worst thing in the world cause at least Stafford gets a ring and the trophy comes to the NFC West. Bout time someone wins one and stops losing
Just pull the band aid and buy yourself a Donald jersey!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wearing mine today. Couldn’t get a Kupp Super Bowl jersey so I settled for the Ramsey with the patch from a friend who’s out there this weekend working for NBC.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I saw something about Detroit Rams Stafford jersey's being sold somewhere or something

Last edited:
  • 1Like