2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Fadaar

That guy
I'm torn between wanting Burrow to win so people will shut the fuck up about Mahomes and wanting Stafford to win to prove that it was the Lions holding him down all these years.

I guess my dream outcome is Burrow wins, but Stafford has such an amazing game that they give MVP to the losing QB.

I like this scenario. Really like both QB's but seeing the Bengals and big dick Burrow get their first or Stafford getting vindicated is a great outcome either way. I've never cared so much about a Super Bowl I have no investment in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how well Bengal fans will travel for this, given where it is they could easily be 50+% provided enough fans want to take the trip

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Mattress Mack may have a gambling problem.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Jovec

?
Mattress Mack may have a gambling problem.

He probably does, but he also does it as a sales promo. Customers who spend $3000 in furniture in his store get that money back if the Bengals win, and if the Rams win the increased sales help cover his lost wager.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He probably does, but he also does it as a sales promo. Customers who spend $3000 in furniture in his store get that money back if the Bengals win, and if the Rams win the increased sales help cover his lost wager.

Yeah, the bet in Vegas is a hedge against the bet he already made the other way. He more or less breaks even whatever happens.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This posted yet?

1644471676034.png

• 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's pretty funny. Must have been an early episode since there wasn't a team in LA for most of time they've been making the Simpsons.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's pretty funny. Must have been an early episode since there wasn't a team in LA for most of time they've been making the Simpsons.

Or completely made up and the terrible looking superimposed Bengals win the super bowl text is fake

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Him and Jeff Fisher had a thing that ended with Dickerson saying he would never attend a Rams game as long as Fisher was still there. Fisher was fired the following year I think it was.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user