2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So the rule book doesn't exist again... SO CONFUSING...

shrug...it wouldn't have mattered anyways. They fuck shit up all the time, we can only hope they fuck it up as little as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Congratulations Rams. Stafford and Donald grats on the rings.

Bengals played great. Particularly their defense. The team is young. They are going to be trouble for years.
Problem for Burrow is he has a fucking GAUNTLET of great QBs to get through for just as long.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
shrug...it wouldn't have mattered anyways. They fuck shit up all the time, we can only hope they fuck it up as little as possible.
58 minutes of no rules football. Minute and a half where the rules mysteriously exist again. Then no rules for final 30 seconds. I can see where you're coming from!!

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The Bengals scored 13 legit points, get the fuck outta here with the give the Rams the game bullshit.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Jovec

?
If the Rams botched the kneeldown the Bengals would have wanted those extra 15 yards I'm sure, but I really have never seen Refs call that kind of thing (early celebration) in big games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Problem for Burrow is he has a fucking GAUNTLET of great QBs to get through for just as long.
AFC gonna be a gauntlet for a decade or 2 for sure.

Burrows is a winner though so I don't think he is concerned.

Merrith

58 minutes of no rules football. Minute and a half where the rules mysteriously exist again. Then no rules for final 30 seconds. I can see where you're coming from!!

Big missed/bad call each way that gave each team a TD. Sorta evens out in the end. We've seen it before, Ravens obvious hold on 4th and goal against the Niners that went uncalled. Shit happens.

Sterling

El Presidente
It was after the change of possession, do you think they'd somehow decide to not knee the ball 15 yards back?

• 1Like

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
When you ask a ref about the rulebook:

guidlines-pirates-of-the-caribbean.gif

• 1Worf

Merrith

If the Rams botched the kneeldown the Bengals would have wanted those extra 15 yards I'm sure, but I really have never seen Refs call that kind of thing (early celebration) in big games.

If they botched the kneel down? Seems likely.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It was after the change of possession, do you think they'd somehow decide to not knee the ball 15 yards back?
Oh, I know it doesn't affect the outcome. I get that. The overall point isn't that it wouldn't have mattered nearly as much as the non-call defensive holding that was going on all the rest of the game....

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Refs making terrible calls affecting the outcome of the superbowl. Good job NFL.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams still had a 4th down in which they fucking scored so boo fucking hoo shut the fuck up. Seriously the Bengals scored one TD in the second half off a 100% blown call. How can they not fucking catch an obvious facemask when 2 fucking players are involved on the biggest stage.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Rams still had a 4th down in which they fucking scored so boo fucking hoo shut the fuck up. Seriously the Bengals scored one TD in the second half off a 100% blown call. How can they not fucking catch an obvious facemask when 2 fucking players are involved on the biggest stage.
LET THEM PLAY!!!! (unless it's the last 2 minutes)

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Letting the players feel like they can get away with penalties the whole game, only to start calling things in the last 2 minutes is the most retarded screw-over ever.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Grats to Daezuel Daezuel and Stafford. I was gonna be happy for either team.

I hate we have to talk about the ref calls/non-calls for the damn Super Bowl though.

• 4Like

Merrith

In the end, last 3 playoff rounds all 1 score games that essentially come down to final drive/play. Little break, call, luck here or there, quite a few teams/players could be raising that trophy this year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users