2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Uh, did you miss the fucking free touchdown the Bengals got? Faggot loser STFU.
You understand I'm not saying the refs gave this to the Rams, right? I'm simply objecting to the idea that post-season football is somehow exempt from the rulebook except when it's the end of the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1644808301036.png

• 9Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
While not a Rams fan, this is the first time I’ve ever been truly invested in a super bowl, and that’s because of Stafford (obviously). It’ll prob be the last time (unless he goes back) I’ll feel that way in my lifetime lol.

Grats to all the Rams fans!

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Grats to Old Man Weddle. He never got one with the Chargers obviously but glad he did.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Grats to Old Man Weddle. He never got one with the Chargers obviously but glad he did.
Yeah, a ton of really good stories on that Rams team. Donald, Stafford, Weddle, OBJ. One of the few Super Bowls where there really was no bad outcome.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, a ton of really good stories on that Rams team. Donald, Stafford, Weddle, OBJ. One of the few Super Bowls where there really was no bad outcome.
wait wat? fuck OBJ, overrated prima donna bitch.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Nah, OBJ got to give a giant "Fuck you" to an entire franchise in the same year they tried to ass fuck him in an effort to save face for their overrated prima-donna QB. Fuck the Browns.

• 1Like

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Refs were just letting them play. Getting all ticky tacky in the last two minutes was weird.

Well at least I can stop being a life long bungles fan and root for the cowboys in the super bowl next year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It was a good game. I really expected the Bengals to drive down and at least get a FG based off how they started that last drive. I'm glad Donald got him a ring. Same with Kupp and Weddle. I enjoyed seeing Ramsey get owned several times. That's about it.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Didn't look too overrated while he was with the Rams. Waaaay too injury prone at this point, but it's pretty clear Cleveland was wasting him.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The perfect Superbowl product! Validates a team back in LA. Justifies the stadium. LA is a market that needs the infusion of excitement and merch sales, and they got that with winning in front of a hometown crowd with all the celebrities!

Couldn't have gotten a better outcome for the bottom line of the NFL if Goodell had planned it himself. So, congrats to Goodell for getting exactly what he wanted and needed. Best commissioner ever.

The actual game? After a great playoffs the Superbowl itself was a bit meh as always, and with plenty of shit refereeing. The more things change, the more the NFL stays the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It was a good game. I really expected the Bengals to drive down and at least get a FG based off how they started that last drive. I'm glad Donald got him a ring. Same with Kupp and Weddle. I enjoyed seeing Ramsey get owned several times. That's about it.
Ramsey was totally unable to keep up with Chase for sure.

• 1Like