2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't they have to get Tom's approval to cut him in regardless of what Arians saying about him only getting a single chance?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hard to imagine it's anything other than PR BS. I was reading that the NFL/NFLPA worded it to not actually say they used a fake card in hopes the federal govt wouldn't get involved. So if the govt decided to go after them then they would cut him.

EDIT that's why all 3 of them didn't appeal the decision or anything

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chargers doing work. It's wild how that franchise crumbles game after game. This is a choke off.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Alex Alex I was thinking about other teams that would draft Ridder. Atlanta would be a perfect fit since Matt Ryan has two years left on his deal.

----

Heath check on Denamian Denamian

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Goff just straight stared down Hockenson the entire time, then tried to force it into double coverage. Peak Goff

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
nice snag by Parker. Tua's played how many games in a row now? might be a record :p

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FUCKING LOL ONLY DETROIT AND GOFF WHAT A PLAY

What the fucking fuck were they thinking going for it at that point of the field up 2?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I will say it again, I am very worried about the 49ers today. They're without 3 of their LB's, and had to promote one from the practice squad for depth. The LB starting next to the 3rd LB, yeah he is a Special Teams guy.

I just think with as much as Wilson has owned the 49ers, and as bad as the Seahawks have looked lately, they are due for a big game. This is their opportunity to do it.

Oh yeah, and of course no Deebo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user