2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Interesting choice. Considering Andy Reid made all the play calls in KC. Eric Bieniemy seems the best still available for OC.

Maybe Redskins make a good choice as Snyder leaves.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I wanna know how much Disney pays to make the MVP go to Disneyland 8 hours after winning the Super Bowl.

Enough that most players are willing to do it. I was listening to an ex-NFL player on the radio and he mentioned that before the Super Bowl, the Disney reps will basically layout how they’re supposed to do it and what they get. They’ll even make the player redo the “I’m going to Disney land/world” if it isn’t enthusiastic enough

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the "Im going to disney world" thing was always a marketing gimmick or did it happen organically once or twice before disney started paying them.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Holy shit. Why are you guys hanging out at portable shitters? Outside CA that is, where everywhere is a portable shitter.

Their whole purpose is for places/events where there aren't any regular bathrooms or far too few for the number of people and you'd be in line for like 30 minutes.

You use them because that's all there is

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Their whole purpose is for places/events where there aren't any regular bathrooms or far too few for the number of people and you'd be in line for like 30 minutes.

You use them because that's all there is

Damn fellas. It was supposed to be a joke. I’m been around for a little while but thank all of you for explaining the purpose of portable shitters. My life is almost complete now. I now just need to witness a Dolphins superbowl again before I die.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Damn fellas. It was supposed to be a joke. I’m been around for a little while but thank all of you for explaining the purpose of portable shitters. My life is almost complete now. I now just need to witness a Dolphins superbowl again before I die.
Cowboys vs Dolphins
Super Bowl LVIII

Calling it now.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As sick as I am of the fucking Chiefs already, I wish Gravy were here to see them dominating.

They kept those faggot teams the 49ers and Eagles from getting rings so I see them as heroes. Only blemish is they let Brady get his 12th or whatever but would have made for an amazing trifecta if their Oline wasn't dogshit that game

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As sick as I am of the fucking Chiefs already, I wish Gravy were here to see them dominating.
1676671281100.jpeg

• 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Good for Bieniemy. Hope he can show it wasnt all Reid and Washington desperately needs to change their boring ass offense.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Still need to figure out QB. WR room is looking pretty good, though, and RB not bad, either.
It sounds like they're going with Sam Howell as their quarterback which doesn't seem like a great position to be in. If he can make it work this year it would be pretty impressive.

• 1Like