2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers opponents 0-16 after playing them this year. I guess thats what you get with smash mouth football.

You also suffer a gross amount of injuries and end up just being tough losers.

Pat Mahomes down by 10 points has a better winning percentage than anyone except Pat Mahomes.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What a fucking mess of a franchise.
200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wanna know how much Disney pays to make the MVP go to Disneyland 8 hours after winning the Super Bowl.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All those people he went to shake hands with right after leaving that port a potty(they dont have a place to wash your hands), so unless he has some mobile hand sanitizer :p
Many port a potties I've gone to have sanitizer.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah most port a potties these days have hand sanitizers in them in my experience.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit. Why are you guys hanging out at portable shitters? Outside CA that is, where everywhere is a portable shitter.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Holy shit. Why are you guys hanging out at portable shitters? Outside CA that is, where everywhere is a portable shitter.
We have a lot of small parks around here and most don't have dedicated bathrooms.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Someone has never attended any sort of sporting or music event. Or really anything that has a large group of people.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Someone has never attended any sort of sporting or music event. Or really anything that has a large group of people.

Bonnaroo 2005
I remember waiting near the portapotties waiting on my buddy. I hear a large *thunk* and look to the left in time to see two portapottiss fall over. I hear someone yell and see a dude emerge covered in shit.

He looked like a brown Swamp Thing.

I then went to see the Black Crowes.

• 2Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Wow I wonder how that's going to go. The guy is a hell of a football player but comes across as a total meathead in interviews.