2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Cam gotta stop dropping the ball. McVay only going to humor it for so long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vintage Geno Smith. Throwing a pick on the final drive of the game.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Rams should have blown this team out today but a win is a win. Down a lot of linemen now. Hope Havenstein is ok.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
3 games in London this year.
How likely is it for the NFL to expand again? and could a London (or a less likely european city) team make sense?

Edit:
Just a thought... but...
1664149020796.png

1664149037062.png

Lets get a team setup right here in, what is technically, Portugal!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Easy 3-0 so far. Jags might end up being the best team we play this season!?
I think the Eagles beat the Jags, good odds of a 4-0 start.
One of the teams you beat just happen to have beaten the Jags too by outscoring them too, and you kept them at 8 points.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Everyone should have supporting team (and bandwagon team) on their profile when posting here.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Easy 3-0 so far. Jags might end up being the best team we play this season!?
Smart Football Twitter (TM) had the Eagles as a very high seed, from the combination of player skill and schedule - I think Aaron Schatz over at Football Outsiders had them as his NFC Super Bowl participant. I merely assumed they would be a high if not #1 NFC seed going into the playoffs.

I'm not sure I am willing to sign off on the Super Bowl yet, but with the OL / WR issues the Rams / Bucs / Pack have had, the Eagles' chances have only gone up since then.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Everyone should have supporting team (and bandwagon team) on their profile when posting here.
Nah, as I've said before, everyone should have their 'home' team and their 'hopeful' - a team in the opposite conference, that has not been a recent (past 2+ seasons) playoff team, that they can root for without getting in the way of their home team, nor being a bandwagon-er.

Obv. my home team is Packers (NFC), and rooting for the Dolphins or Chargers seems pretty weaksauce for AFC candidates this year, so I guess I am team.. Jaguars? Fuck it, I'm Team Jaguars.

• 1Like