2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Nah, as I've said before, everyone should have their 'home' team and their 'hopeful' - a team in the opposite conference, that has not been a recent (past 2+ seasons) playoff team, that they can root for without getting in the way of their home team, nor being a bandwagon-er.

Obv. my home team is Packers (NFC), and rooting for the Dolphins or Chargers seems pretty weaksauce for AFC candidates this year, so I guess I am team.. Jaguars? Fuck it, I'm Team Jaguars.
I like that!
No home team for me anymore, but I'd like to pick a hopeful team, that would be fun.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I dont know you can overturn it from the angles we've seen. You see no impact where it is painted white that suggests it definitively hit it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And the 49ers defense blows it on the 1st play and gives them all the breathing room

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I dont know you can overturn it from the angles we've seen. You see no impact where it is painted white that suggests it definitively hit it.
But the tip of the ball was over the line, right?
And that is enough for a touch down, how come its different here?

Genuine question. Just feels odd.
I guess on a touchdown the ball doesn't touch the ground, so all of it is considered?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
But the tip of the ball was over the line, right?
And that is enough for a touch down, how come its different here?

Genuine question. Just feels odd.
I guess on a touchdown the ball doesn't touch the ground, so all of it is considered?

I missed the explanation they gave while reading your reply lol

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I missed the explanation they gave while reading your reply lol
A ball in the possesion of a player is different than a live ball. Live ball has to touch something (ie. the line). Breaking the plane isn't enough. That is what he said.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, Jimmy so good.

49ers offense doing their best to piss the game away

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Niners D looks nasty this year.

Rams walking wounded oline doesn't give me a lot of faith for next week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol all these shell shocked Broncos fans expecting them to be hot shit with the Wilson signing

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Safety saved him from a Pick 6. Simply amazing

And of course yet another injury.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user