2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Jerry hasn't been in the news lately. I'm expecting them to trade away Dak before the deadline.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Curious where Cooks ends up, if he does indeed get traded. He wasn't at practice today.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
For someone who seems really urgent about being 80, and wanting to win a Super Bowl - Jerry Jones sure loves to hold on to mid-round draft capital instead of making a move that helps him win a said Super Bowl.

Get a WR Jerry, stop being a pushover to Stephen (Also good job on trading Amari Cooper for a 5th you fucking retards).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I kind of feel like I have to root for Trey Lance now. Miami turned that trade into Jaylen Waddle, Tyreek Hill, and Bradley Chubb.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
For someone who seems really urgent about being 80, and wanting to win a Super Bowl - Jerry Jones sure loves to hold on to mid-round draft capital instead of making a move that helps him win a said Super Bowl.

Get a WR Jerry, stop being a pushover to Stephen (Also good job on trading Amari Cooper for a 5th you fucking retards).

Trading for receivers always works out great for Jerry 👍

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1667429629949.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The one they hit on, they let go of - Go figure. Jerry is a retarded "trader", but Will McClay runs that show now.

Wouldn't really call Cooper a "hit." They were always going to be screwed cap wise with him and would have been much better off not giving away a 1st rd pick for him

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Who the fuck thought to themselves, "you know what would make an excellent Thursday night game? Texans and Eagles!!"