2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah time for Rodgers to hang it up.

I can't for the life of my figure out why the Packers were so dumb to trade Adams away.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I do like hearing him bitch about his receivers all the while he thinks it was a good idea not to work with any of them during the off season.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Still on pace for 4k yards and 25-30 TDs. One of the worst years of his career is a good season for many QBs. Not quite retirement worthy yet, especially considering his receivers. Trading Adams was definitely a mistake.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol, throws it into triple coverage and should have been picked but the ref tackled one of the Vikings so instead it's a Deadskins TD. Nice.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That first half was total Bengals domination. Panthers had 32 total yards and their only first down was due to an illegal contact penalty.

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Whoever buys the team needs to know the fans.

After the touchdown was confirmed TV forgot to break away for commercial. The fans were all singing the Redskins song, Hail to the Redskins. Like they do after every score.
No lifetime fans call them the Commanders.

Pat MacAfee said on his show last week after the Redskins won in Indy, that none of the fans there were in Commanders or Football team gear, all of them were wearing Redskins. Even he knows it's Political BS. He show was saying whoever bought the team would probably go back to the Redskins too. Since it was a BS reason to change the name. Every Native American tribe still uses Redskins as their schools mascots now that were using it before the change.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Heard an interview with the guy that makes the show "Reservation Dogs" on Hulu and they asked him about saying "Indians" and he was like "Well I'm sorry that Columbus was wrong 400 years ago but we've been Indians ever since and my grandmother says she's an Indian and I don't want to be the one to tell her she's wrong so I say we're Indians too."

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can see them wanting to change it from the commanders but seriously doubt they would bring back redskins, the new owners are going to need the politicians in order to build the new stadium.

• 1Like

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
True but memebers of the Virginia House said they would only approve the stadium deal if they were called the Redskins again last year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha just kidding his elbow was down.

troll GIF

• 1Rustled