2022-23 NFL Season : Herbert's march to Glendale

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Josh Allen has thrown 6 INT's in the last 3 games. Shouldn't be worried about his elbow but whatever is going on with his vision. Injuries on defense aren't helping but Allen shouldn't be playing this poorly.

Josh Allen last 3 games:
Rating: 66.8 avg
Comp: 60/102 58.8%
Passing: 753yds, 251yds/game avg
TD: 3
INT: 6
FUM: 3 (L-1)
Sacks: 9
W/L: 1-2
Division Rank: 3rd

Tua Tagovailoa last 3 games:
Rating: 137.3 avg
Comp: 75/98, 76.5%
Passing: 969yds, 323yds/game avg
TD: 9
INT: 0
FUM: 0
Sacks: 3
W/L: 3-0
Division Rank: 1st

Tua should be at the top of the MVP race right now, but we know how it goes. Hard to admit you're completely wrong and don't know football as supposed experts. Where's Cowturd at?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
All the talking heads picking the 49ers. Makes me real nervous

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tua might win MVP.

Good for him.

The NFL would LOVE it. See, guys throwing up gang signs after being twice concussed isnt damaging at all! He is the leagues most valuable player!

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Tua should be at the top of the MVP race right now, but we know how it goes.
I'd still give it to Mahomes for now. Tua did miss a couple of games so he's going to have to ball out hard the rest of the way. Allen seems to have played himself out of it unless he bounces back big time. Hurts is in the conversation too.

Hard to admit you're completely wrong and don't know football as supposed experts. Where's Cowturd at?
Sean Payton said on Cowherd's show early this year that Tua would be pulled out of a game at some point this season for Bridgewater for non-injury reasons. This is mind boggling because most people say Tua's ceiling is a left handed Drew Brees, and the guy who coached Drew Brees doesn't see it.

Everything that makes Tua great isn't something casual viewers can see (like a big arm) All that tells you is that analysts and experts on TV don't actually watch film (my favorite is Keyshawn Johnson saying Tua's stats are inflated because of Hill and Waddle's YAC... Miami is ranked 19th in YAC, 😆)

Kurt Warners QB breakdowns are really educational. I'm still an ignorant fan but I have a better understanding of what's going on after watching his content.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
JFC. Jimmy tries to get Aiyuk killed with a high throw, and then he fumbles it away.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He throws the ball pretty well for someone made out of paper mache. Hopefully we don't see him die on the field.

Lol, he's bigger than Russ 'the cook' Wilson but media wouldn't believe that. I laughed so you probably could replace Cowherd after he retires.

Urlithani Urlithani , he has better numbers and the difference between this year and last year is far greater. He's played about 6 quarters less and only has about 300 less yards and 3 less TDs while all the other numbers are better. It's a toss-up but I'd prefer his accuracy and lack of ints to Mahomes ability to improvise. Tight race between the 3 mentioned but hopefully our boy continues to build that resume.

I love Warner's videos. The guy is a class act and very knowledgeable.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
49ers just look terrible so far. Apparently they can only look really good against the Rams. (in the regular season)

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
he's bigger than
I'm not talking about size, I'm talking about missing at least one game to injury every season of his professional career so far, and that's after two injury related surgeries in his final college year, one minor and one fairly serious.

Also, while people have pointed fingers at almost everyone imaginable over what happened in that Bengals game, I don't think I've seen many people pointing a finger at Tua. He knew good and goddamn well that he had a concussion in that game against the Bills, but he went back into the Bills game and started the game against the Bengals anyway. So he's not only injury prone, he's stupid as fuck.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, I have watched maybe 6 games this year, and three of them were:

Cincinnati/Pitt opening day
Today's Buffalo/Vikings
Today's Packers/Cowboys

I got lucky with three of the most exciting games. Well, maybe not the last one but my friends are huge Packers fans so they made it exciting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wow, didn't think that was coming. Surprised they are letting Herbert stay in with the hit to the head

EDIT nm, they are now

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I was expecting a penalty, but not an ejection for Greenlaw.

Don't do that again Herbie.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm not talking about size, I'm talking about missing at least one game to injury every season of his professional career so far, and that's after two injury related surgeries in his final college year, one minor and one fairly serious.

Also, while people have pointed fingers at almost everyone imaginable over what happened in that Bengals game, I don't think I've seen many people pointing a finger at Tua. He knew good and goddamn well that he had a concussion in that game against the Bills, but he went back into the Bills game and started the game against the Bengals anyway. So he's not only injury prone, he's stupid as fuck.

That's a load of horseshit. He played almost the entire first half and after a really bad hit, suddenly he had a concussion the previous Sunday that really caused this current concussion! Not the hit! The hospital he went to released him in time to fly home with the team but let's let the Karen Brigade tell us about medical. The doctor was fired for following NFL protocol, which the NFL and NFLPA had agreed to with medical advice earlier, because he didn't bend the knee to all the retarded bullshit. Reminds me of the Covid bullshit.

You know who knows best how Tua was doing? Tua did. Let's stop trying to play nanny to NFL QBs because we're obvious medical experts and just stick with what we do know. He has a long medical history, and the NFL doesn't give a damn about defensive players getting concussions or WRs. It's a dangerous game but he's at the top right now.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, that's a pretty Chargers end. Getting fucked on the kickoff and getting it on the 1 instead of a touchback, then failing to get even 1 first down. That terrible interception to seal it was just icing on the cake.

Considering the Chargers are probably the most injured team in the league right now, this ended a lot closer than I expected.