2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ya, I didn't even want to watch it when I read his name and almost didn't.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had no idea that Leaf was lucid, and could string some opinions and points together. Never heard anything but terrible headlines about him.

Genuinely happy that the guy seems to be doing pretty well right now.

I've heard a couple of interviews with him and he's actually pretty good. He takes full responsibility for fucking up his NFL Career and then becoming a drug addict and going to prison but now that he's got his life back together he seems like a pretty smart dude and uses himself as an example of what not to do for people. He now works with halfway houses and does a radio show on college football.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had no idea that Leaf was lucid, and could string some opinions and points together. Never heard anything but terrible headlines about him.

Genuinely happy that the guy seems to be doing pretty well right now.
Ryan Leaf was a victim of his immaturity and the Chargers absolute ineptitude at providing him with the advice / protection young players like him need to survive.

Leaf had some talent and moxy. I watched him against the Raiders back in the day and felt bad for him. Because the Chargers gave him no help on or off the field. There is a reason the Mannings refused to play in SD.

The Chargers are a better organization now, but back then they were shit.

• 5Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Not surprising and I think expected. What was surprising to me was yesterday the Cardinals did use the 5th year option on Murray without any sort of outburst from him so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if exercising the 5th year option increases his trade value, as he wouldn't necessarily need to immediate renegotiate with the new team?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man if I was Derek Carr and they brought that sideshow in as my backup I would not be happy.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
That just sounds disastrous if that happens. Just wow. Read something funny that Baalke doesn't want to draft Hutchinson purely because he is from Michigan.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
aarondonald.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Mother of God

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some very questionable picks so far. Texans taking a CB that has barely played over the best pass rusher and OL. However, the Falcons taking a WR that was just compared to a past his prime larry fitzgerald takes the cake so far.