2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tonight felt like watching a bunch of smart teams other than us do the draft while we fucked it up as much as possible

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hollywood Brown is like a tier 3 or tier 4 NFL wide receiver. He ain't elite, he ain't good, he is average. He pops off about 3 times a year and the rest of the season you don't even know he is out there.

For the Cardinals to dump their first round pick when they already have guys like Hopkins, Green, and Moore on the roster is a puzzling situation. How is Hollywood worth a 1st rounder? He should have been a 3 rounder, at best.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hollywood Brown is like a tier 3 or tier 4 NFL wide receiver. He ain't elite, he ain't good, he is average. He pops off about 3 times a year and the rest of the season you don't even know he is out there.

For the Cardinals to dump their first round pick when they already have guys like Hopkins, Green, and Moore on the roster is a puzzling situation. How is Hollywood worth a 1st rounder? He should have been a 3 rounder, at best.
Friends with the QB they're trying to placate.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think he is way better than how the Ravens used him, which is why he wanted out in the first place. Didn't like the scheme and who can blame him when it revolves around a running QB.

EDIT from what I've read he has asked for a trade for multiple years now

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agree he didnt fit their system at all. He has had a lot of production but also a lot of drops or passes going right through his fingers. Ravens probably couldnt say yes faster considering much better players went for the same price.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tonight felt like watching a bunch of smart teams other than us do the draft while we fucked it up as much as possible
At least your GM didn't go on TV and how off his draft board with 6 more rounds left to go....

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
OK this is pretty damn funny
Also this is supposedly what the Jets offered for Deebo. I'm glad the 49ers didn't take it. Hope they can mend whatever is broken there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
buttholes and holding, perfect culture fit. well done Mr Jones.

• 2Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking McCarthy is bigger than the guy they just drafted to the O-Line. Maybe they should put pads on his fat ass.

I am sick of the Cowboys being a clown show.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ryan Leaf needs a show, he's done a great job sitting in for Eisen. Good voice and really has his shit together these days after sinking his shit so low

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also this is supposedly what the Jets offered for Deebo. I'm glad the 49ers didn't take it. Hope they can mend whatever is broken there.
See, this is FAR more believable on why the 49ers didn't pull the trigger. The shit about the Jets offering 10, 35, 99, a 2023 second AND Elijah Moore was just fucking retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So the Seahawks are really going to go into the year with Drew Lock huh? Either that or I suppose they may go after Mayfield.