2022 NFL Offseason Thread: Looking forward Tua better future!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Totally agree. I only posted it because it was a slow day, and the way 49ers fans are hanging onto every bit of information is amusing to me.

I fully expect for them to sign him to a contract slightly more lucrative than what AJ Brown just signed, sometime around training camp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The desire for content 24/7 is really bad for society. - We all want it instantly and endlessly. The negative consequence are becoming unavoidable.
I don't see a path back.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

“Over the course of this long-term agreement, Tom will not only call our biggest NFL games with Kevin Burkhardt, but will also serve as an ambassador for us, particularly with respect to client and promotional initiatives,” Fox announced.

Imagine that is a very very large amount of cash per year.

EDIT $375m over 10 years is being reported, holy shit

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Imagine that is a very very large amount of cash per year.

EDIT $375m over 10 years is being reported, holy shit

I'd be done asap. Why risk my health anymore. Already got a job lined up to solve the boredom problem. Don't really need anymore money but still getting a ton of it. Yeah, I'd be out fast. Retirement never sounded so good.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'd be done asap. Why risk my health anymore. Already got a job lined up to solve the boredom problem. Don't really need anymore money but still getting a ton of it. Yeah, I'd be out fast. Retirement never sounded so good.
Clearly you've never really played sports competitively before.

It's EXTREMELY fucking hard to turn off that competition "gene", especially if you're at the level Brady has been at for decades. See MJ and his stint with the Wizards. It isn't easy to shut that off when you're that good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He can name all six quarterbacks who were drafted before him from memory. He could have a ring for each finger and another for his cock and still not have satisfied the chip on his shoulder.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Brady has never done a full game broadcast as far as I know and will make double Aikman and Romo, lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He's so careful talking to the media that I figured he has no personality but I guess they must think differently if they're going to put him on TV like that right out of the gate. I thought Peyton Manning would be way more entertaining than Brady but he hasn't been on much TV since he retired. I don't think Brady thinks playing QB is that risky these days. For the most part you're not allowed to hit the QB and Brady knows how to protect himself better than anyone.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hes probably going to be as dull as Gretzky is for the NHL on TNT. Just a name to draw in the viewers over the competition.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I get that he is the GOAT and all, but holy fuck that is a huge contract for a completely unproven talent. Does nobody remember Jason Whiten? Dude seemed pretty well spoken as well, but he was absolutely shit for as a commentator.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So who wants to bet Garoppolo is still on the Niners roster week 1?

Its gotten so out of hand now the 49ers only have one option....and that is to cut him. There is ZERO market for the guy, and all signs point to this teams leadership being too scared to just cut him, so there is a chance this fucking guy could STILL be on the team in September. If they dont cut him they wont be able to pay their drafted players...LOL.

What a disaster.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Its gotten so out of hand now the 49ers only have one option....and that is to cut him. There is ZERO market for the guy, and all signs point to this teams leadership being too scared to just cut him, so there is a chance this fucking guy could STILL be on the team in September. If they dont cut him they wont be able to pay their drafted players...LOL.

What a disaster.
They're going to keep him on the roster, start Lance, and pray a team has an injury that makes them desperate for a trade. It also allows them leeway in case Lance sucks, gets hurt, etc. That's my prediction. There aren't many teams left that have a "need" for Jimmy, especially with the shoulder surgery looming as an unknown.

Lynch vastly overestimated Jimmy's value and should've taken the offers that were rumored to be out there, before he "waited" and the market dried up.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

What a disaster.
I will bet you he isn't on the roster in week 1.

He will most likely be there in training camp as he continues to rehab from surgery, but no way they go into the season with him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users